Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death even while installing Windows

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death even while installing Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, today I opened my laptop and get greeted with the 'your pc ran into problem and needs to be repaired' I have an installation media so I quickly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MohamedHafiz249, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Blue Screen of Death even while installing Windows

Hello, today I opened my laptop and get greeted with the 'your pc ran into problem and needs to be repaired' I have an installation media so I quickly plugged it and go into repair my pc, I tried to restart the pc but it fails, I tried to do a restore, but when the progress finished it says restore failed, I even removed the old Windows installation and tried to install it again, but that ' your pc ran into problem' bsod appears again and now I have no p.s. in my hard drive. I do chkdsk to all my drives and it says it found problems and fixed it, but again the bsod comes out when trying to install Windows. Sometimes the code 0x000000f appears on bsod and sometimes appears the message 'lqr_less_or_equal' or something like that.

:)

MohamedHafiz249, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Wiz3x Win User
    Blue screen of death while restoring

Recently, I had many problems on my pc. I think I got a virus or some windows internal problems:

• First, at some boots, I become a rapair drive C progress.
    • Then, on my browser I tried to remove euro-search.net as my default search engine but it always turns back.
    • And, when I'm working on the pc, somethimes it get's the blue screen of death.
    So, I tried to restore the OS in Settings>Restore but I got a blue screen of death too and as it rebooted up, I got an error while restoring.

What can I do?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Wiz3x, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Blue Screen of Death even while installing Windows

Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen Of Death While Browsing.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    3. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    4. Are you getting Blue Screen Of Death only while browsing or while doing other tasks as well?
    5. What is the full error message that you get when you get Blue Screen Of Death?
    6. Which browser are you using to surf the internet?

Meanwhile, try the below methods and check if the issue persist.

Method 1:
    Troubleshoot Blue Screen Errors.

I suggest you to follow the section While using my device from
    Troubleshoot Blue Screen Errors and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, then follow Method 2.

Method 2:
    Updating ATA/ATAPI Controller Drivers.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Update drivers in Windows 10
    and update the
    ATA/ATAPI controller drivers and check if the issue persist.

For reference, you may also refer Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death even while installing Windows

1. Blue Screen of Death even while installing Windows - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver: Hello! I have problems because of my nivida driver it gets me alot blue screen of death so I unistalled it using DDU then when I try to install a stable one it gives me blue screen again • error code: VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED...
  3. Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver: Hello! I have problems because of my nivida driver it gets me alot blue screen of death so I unistalled it using DDU then when I try to install a stable one it gives me blue screen again • error code: VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED...
  4. Blue screen of death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death even after fresh install: Hey there, so I've been plagued by an, on and off, extremely unstable system for a while now and finally it's decided to not even let me get to desktop, ever. I tried contacting Microsoft support and they got me to do a fresh install off a usb drive and now I'm blue screening...
  5. Blue screen of death even after fresh install

Blue screen of death even after fresh install: Hey there, so I've been plagued by an, on and off, extremely unstable system for a while now and finally it's decided to not even let me get to desktop, ever. I tried contacting Microsoft support and they got me to do a fresh install off a usb drive and now I'm blue screening...
  6. Blue screen of death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  9. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

10. Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game: Over the past years, my PC has been crashing while I am playing games. It never crashed, but now it has started again. I believe that it has to do with the cooling or heating of the PC. The crash only happens in the summer which suggests to me it has to do with the heat. It...