Windows 10: Blue screen of death Event ID 41

Discus and support Blue screen of death Event ID 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i was playing video games and then the PC restarted and i got this event log and here is the link for the dump file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bitebo, Mar 14, 2019.

1. bitebo Win User

Blue screen of death Event ID 41

so i was playing video games and then the PC restarted and i got this event log

and here is the link for the dump file

https://nofile.io/f/DyH7ZPNg75M/031319-7062-01.dmp

here is the event log

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 13/03/2019 20:52:58

Event ID: 41

Task Category: (63)

Level: Critical

Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)

User: SYSTEM

Computer: DESKTOP-25EGRG5

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>6</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-03-13T20:52:58.303020800Z" />

<EventRecordID>4499</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-25EGRG5</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">313</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x3</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xffffee891a229650</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xffffee891a2295a8</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

bitebo, Mar 14, 2019

2. Iis there a troubleshooter for event ID 41

Two cases for event ID 41:

1. The computer bugchecks with a Blue Screen of Death.

2. The computer restarts unexpectedly.

Please share the System logs with us. All steps here:

http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/12/how-to-...

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Hardware failure after upgrading to Windows 10 RS2: Kernel-power. Event ID: 41

Thanks for following up. Event ID 41 indicates that a problem is occurring on your PC, causing unexpected shut down and/or restart. In windows 10, Event ID 41is somehow similar to "blue screen" error. With that being said, We suggest blue screen error troubleshooting
    as a first step. Feel free to check out this link to guide on how to perform the troubleshooting steps.

Hit us back if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Blue screen of death Event ID 41

Michelle Vil, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen of death Event ID 41

1. Blue screen of death Event ID 41 - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue Screen of Death Event ID: 41 after gaming for a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death Event ID: 41 after gaming for a while: Hi.I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5 Laptop with Windows 11 on it.I keep getting a BSOD after playing GTA IV for a while.Before the BSOD I'm getting FPS drops.I attach the BSOD details file from Windows 11's Event Viewer.Can someone help?Thanks.Log Name: SystemSource:...
  3. Blue Screen of Death Event ID: 41 after gaming for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death Event ID: 41 after gaming for a while: Hi.I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5 Laptop with Windows 11 on it.I keep getting a BSOD after playing GTA IV for a while.Before the BSOD I'm getting FPS drops.I attach the BSOD details file from Windows 11's Event Viewer.Can someone help?Thanks.Log Name: SystemSource:...
  4. event id 10016 causing the blue screen death.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event id 10016 causing the blue screen death.: when we are working or setting up the PC it gets the blue screen death, when I check the event id 10016 i came to know that causing the issue.please let me know the available solutions to fix this issue.Device info has been given below. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise...
  5. event id 10016 causing the blue screen death.

event id 10016 causing the blue screen death.: when we are working or setting up the PC it gets the blue screen death, when I check the event id 10016 i came to know that causing the issue.please let me know the available solutions to fix this issue.Device info has been given below. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise...
  6. Blue screen Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen Event ID 41: Hello,I received a blue screen. Here is the link for the files that you request for the debugging https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al3_rTiIEeNOgaM2IrjQpD1YQkNUMQ?e=hwVHQSBelow are the details from the crash:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 21/02/2022 23:28:17...
  7. Blue screen Event ID 41

Blue screen Event ID 41: Hello,I received a blue screen. Here is the link for the files that you request for the debugging https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al3_rTiIEeNOgaM2IrjQpD1YQkNUMQ?e=hwVHQSBelow are the details from the crash:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 21/02/2022 23:28:17...
  8. Blue screen Event ID 41

9. blue screen of death with event id 1001

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue screen of death with event id 1001: Hi All, I am keep getting the blue screen of death with event ID 1001. Pls let me know why it is keep crashing. I did memory test and results were good also ran hardisk test using HD tune results looks fine. Also tested the CPU using heavy load for 20 min worked fine....
  10. Blue Screen of Death - Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

Blue Screen of Death - Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: Ever since I did a fresh installation of Windows 10, I've been getting Blue Screens. In Event Viewer, it's the same ID and Source. I'm having a hard time finding the reason why, since this was a clean windows installation. I crash at least once or twice a week. Sometimes when...