Windows 10: Blue screen of death every time I load up my PC

Discus and support Blue screen of death every time I load up my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I apologise if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm not sure where else would be the right place. The other day, my brother tried to "fix"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WildGear3, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Blue screen of death every time I load up my PC

I apologise if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm not sure where else would be the right place.

The other day, my brother tried to "fix" my PC, when certain apps were having errors saving to my OneDrive. After he "fixed it", none of my applications would work and I had to use F5 to get everything working. But since then, whenever I load up my PC, it gives me a blue screen and tells me I need to repair my PC. However, I can fix it when I go into my settings and F5 it (load previous values), but it's getting annoying to do each and every time I turn my PC on. Does anyone why this is happening, or how I can fix it?

submitted by /u/WildGear3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WildGear3, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jun 24, 2020
  3. [RESOLVED] Blue Loading Screen of Death

Followed instructions up to step 4. Back to the cyan loading screen of death, only zoomed up.

Pierre-Yves Le Gal, Jun 24, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue screen of death every time I load up my PC

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen of death every time I load up my PC

1. Blue screen of death every time I load up my PC - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue Screen of Death every time I try to wake my computer up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death every time I try to wake my computer up from sleep: When doing advance repairs, it says it is unable to fix issues. I have also kept all my drivers and software up to day. I run DISM and sfc everyday to see if it fixes the problem. It is practically making my brand new computer useless. Typically it goes into sleep or...
  3. Blue Screen of Death every time I try to wake my computer up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death every time I try to wake my computer up from sleep: When doing advance repairs, it says it is unable to fix issues. I have also kept all my drivers and software up to day. I run DISM and sfc everyday to see if it fixes the problem. It is practically making my brand new computer useless. Typically it goes into sleep or...
  4. Every time I play roblox I get a blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I play roblox I get a blue screen of death.: I was trying to use another website like now,gg for it but it still doesn't work. Also every time I saw the bsod the error code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what should I do?I use a Toshiba satellite with windows 8.1 in it....
  5. Every time I play roblox I get a blue screen of death.

Every time I play roblox I get a blue screen of death.: I was trying to use another website like now,gg for it but it still doesn't work. Also every time I saw the bsod the error code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what should I do?I use a Toshiba satellite with windows 8.1 in it....
  6. Blue Screen of Death every time it wakes up in Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death every time it wakes up in Sleep mode: Is there a solution to this? I've searched and watched every solution available but I want to know how to stop this on my pcThe Problem statesStop code: System_service_exceptionwhat failed: win32kbase.sysI've almost done every command on the CMD from SFC scan, CHKDSK scan,...
  7. Blue Screen of Death every time it wakes up in Sleep mode

Blue Screen of Death every time it wakes up in Sleep mode: Is there a solution to this? I've searched and watched every solution available but I want to know how to stop this on my pcThe Problem statesStop code: System_service_exceptionwhat failed: win32kbase.sysI've almost done every command on the CMD from SFC scan, CHKDSK scan,...
  8. Blue Screen of Death every time it wakes up in Sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. blue screen of death every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death every time: on event viewer i saw error of Faulting application name: DllHost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0xb850de5d Faulting module name: combase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.662, time stamp: 0x8f79024d Exception code: 0xc0000005 whats reason...
  10. Strange blue screen every time I start up PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange blue screen every time I start up PC: Every time I start windows up I am faced with the blue screen in the picture provided. All I have to do is right click then choose personalise and it goes back to normal but I want to know what is causing this. I have attached a screenshot of my general spec too. Any help...