Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep encountering Blue Screen of Death errors and Dell says it is not a hardware problem, as they had me run some boot-up tests and they all passed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joe_don't_know, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Blue Screen of Death FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

I keep encountering Blue Screen of Death errors and Dell says it is not a hardware problem, as they had me run some boot-up tests and they all passed. It seems to happen when I unlock my computer or right after I lock it. On 7/27, 8/4, 8/10, and 8/13 it had the same issue:

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Dates ‎8/‎13/‎2020 7:38 AM, ‎8/‎10/‎2020 4:00 PM, ‎8/‎4/‎2020 6:26 PM, ‎7/‎27/‎2020 3:32 PM

Status

Report sent

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 12b

Parameter 1: ffffffffc00002c4

Parameter 2: 5eb, 41d, 1d5, 4ea

Parameter 3: 2bc1bf0d4d0, 292c7cb2960, 19b5a9af820, 27d1e7d46d0

Parameter 4: ffffbd01f1ac4000, ffff9901adb1d000, ffffd481b29a2000, ffffd801c244c000

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID:

0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError

but at 12:11PM today it had a different BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT:

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date ‎8/‎13/‎2020 12:12 PM

Status

Report sent

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 1a

Parameter 1: 6000

Parameter 2: ffff9c019ad490f0

Parameter 3: ffffffffc0000225

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 0x1a_6000_win32kfull!vSolidFillRect1

Server information: 68bb98e9-9785-46aa-bc62-34ed830cceef

I can't read the .dmp files and was hoping someone could review them and help me take this one step closer to a solution.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-pdURamj3Qgv1Rjl8MpFvTaFlMkg?e=J23x5P

Thank you,

Joe

:)

joe_don't_know, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Windows 10 Blue Screen FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE and graphics driver

Hi,

One possible cause why you're getting a blue screen error "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE" is corrupted driver.

To verify which driver is causing the issue, we suggest running the Driver Verifier and memory test. Please check
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP)'s post on this
    link for the steps.

For more steps to troubleshoot a blue screen error, check this article.

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Blue Screen of Death FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Blue Screen of Death--FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE--DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Hi,

i am encountering with these problems on my system.

• FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE
    • DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Please attached the share "OneDrive"link for your kind consideration.

I have reset system several time but after few day similar errors pop up. I tried using driver verifier command and capture dump memory.

Link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Please help to solve these problems.

Many thanks

Regards

MC

Muhammad U A Cнαυ∂няΥ, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

1. Blue Screen of Death FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue screen error "faulty_hardware_corrupted_page"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error "faulty_hardware_corrupted_page": Hello, I bought my laptop about 3 months ago. Everything was working fine until I started getting blue screen errors recently. I am not sure why this happens or how I can fix it. Any help is appreciated. I ran a memory diagnostic check and I think there were no issues there...
  3. Repeated “FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE” blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Repeated “FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE” blue screen error.: I’ve been getting this blue screen error a few times in the past week and have been unable to figure out why. Since I’m not 100% sure what it means and can’t find any non-sketchy-looking articles on it, could anyone inform me on that and direct me in the places I should be...
  4. Blue screen of death

Blue screen of death: After installation of a new driver I've been stuck on the blue screen or death the error codes are amdkmdag.sys and also system service exception. I've tried many fixes not working and I don't have a administrators account. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Random Blue screen of death FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Random Blue screen of death FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: I recently experienced a lot of random BSOD crashes Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE. It happened quite randomly even after Iupdated all drivers/firmware to the latest version. I tested the system with both Dell pre-boot diagnostic PSA/ePSA and MemTest86 v8.3 tools for...
  6. Dell G3 random Blue screen of death FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Dell G3 random Blue screen of death FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: I recently experienced a lot of random BSOD crashes Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE. It happened quite randomly even after Iupdated all drivers/firmware to the latest version. I tested the system with both Dell pre-boot diagnostic PSA/ePSA and MemTest86 v8.3 tools for...
  7. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  8. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...
  9. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: i keep getting these errors in the blue screen but i only get these either when i run any game or windows update i spent 3 days trying to solve it but no luck so i finally decided to reach you out. Following errors for past days: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  10. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS: Complained yesterday about several BSODs for my Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c Since then I have had 5 more BSODs please see the dump files in the link...