Windows 10: Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password

Discus and support Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi Got blue screen with the code “system service exception” as it enters the recovery after two tries to load it demands adminstrator password to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ozmozis, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Ozmozis Win User

Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password

hi

Got blue screen with the code “system service exception”

as it enters the recovery after two tries to load it demands adminstrator password to use any of the options like recovery or use last version. Forgot password. Safe mode unavailable either.

any suggestions ?

:)

Ozmozis, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Forgot admin password

Hi,

Thank you for posing your response.

As you are in a state were your account is completely inaccessible, I suggest that you try to access in build admin account and check if you are able to access the desktop.

To access the in built administrator account follow the steps below

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• As you are stuck min Safe Mode, in the sign-in
      screen, press and hold shift key and click on the
      power icon.
      Here click on Restart and then Restart now.
    • Type: net user administrator /active:yes (To enable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).
    • Then press ENTER.

Step 2: From Built-in Administrator account give Administrator rights to your user account:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Control Panel.
    • Click on User account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Click on your user account.
    • Click on reset the password.
    • Restart the computer and check if you are able to login.

Note: Once done exist the build in admin account by typing the command
    net user administrator /active:no

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue screen of death, admin password not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death, admin password not working: I suddenly got the blue screen of death and my account doesn't let me log in, so all the repair tools such as system restore, command prompt, uninstall updates are unavailable to me. I keep typing the correct password and changed it 3 times, still the same issue. I haven't...
  3. Blue screen of death, admin password not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death, admin password not working: I suddenly got the blue screen of death and my account doesn't let me log in, so all the repair tools such as system restore, command prompt, uninstall updates are unavailable to me. I keep typing the correct password and changed it 3 times, still the same issue. I haven't...
  4. forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot admin password: forgot admin password system error during updates need password to attempt to correct errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password/890a0cce-4b73-42a8-ad30-d954c60133f6
  5. forgot admin password

forgot admin password: forgot admin password system error during updates need password to attempt to correct errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password/890a0cce-4b73-42a8-ad30-d954c60133f6
  6. Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password: Hello, my laptop is stuck in a blue screen loop on start up. It says it has encountered an error and needs to restart, which is does, and goes back to a blue screen. In the advanced options, everything I try such as uninstalling updates needs an admin password, but any...
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password

Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password: Hello, my laptop is stuck in a blue screen loop on start up. It says it has encountered an error and needs to restart, which is does, and goes back to a blue screen. In the advanced options, everything I try such as uninstalling updates needs an admin password, but any...
  8. Windows 10 Blue Screen Loop - forgot admin password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. forgot admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forgot admin password: Hello everyone Can you tell me program or what i recovery password i try everything. Try from microsoft-live but dont change.When i try to click to reset password show me this feature requires removable media such as a usb flash drive Please,help :))) Thank you,everyone!!!...
  10. forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    forgot admin password: I have an old tosiba laptop (with windows 10) that I have forgotton admin password for. There is another user whos password I remember so have been logging on under their name instead. However I do need to gain access to the admins controls, is it possible or do I do a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 blue screen forgot password

2. blue screen of death forgot password

3. cant remember password for laptop during blue screen of death

4. Sytem restore requires administrator password after blue screen of death,
  5. administrator password windows 10 blue acreen,
  6. win 10 blue screen cant restore forgot password,
  7. blue screen of death is asking for password