Windows 10: Blue Screen Of Death happens randomly

Discus and support Blue Screen Of Death happens randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last few months I've been getting occasional blue screens. There are two types of errors that I get, the most common is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasMcGiverin, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Blue Screen Of Death happens randomly

For the last few months I've been getting occasional blue screens. There are two types of errors that I get, the most common is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD and the next most common is SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed: luafv.sys.

Here is a list of things I've tried to do while troubleshooting:

• Ran chkdsk and found no errors on my drives
    • scf /scannow with no errors
    • Used memtest86 to test my ram and 0 errors were found
    • The most interesting test was using Driver Verifier to test any driver issues. When I ran Driver Verifier on all of my non-Microsoft drivers, I would instantly get a BSOD upon rebooting my computer. I'm not sure if this means that my BSODs are caused by driver compatability issues but I have attached the dump file from Driver Verifier here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dXsWclFyDJIdnq2Pk4HwclEKH5IRRFK2?usp=sharing

I'm not sure why but I can't upload the minidump file anywhere from my last BSOD error code was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. Here is the error from Event Viewer though:

• The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000006000, 0xffff9d81717ce570, 0xffffffffc0000225, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 07263ba4-0630-4a8a-a7a3-e6f89bf6bac6.

Any help is greatly appreciated! :

:)

ThomasMcGiverin, Oct 25, 2020
  2. J-Man Win User

Blue screen of death?

If anyone happens to know the error called "DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS" please let me know. It says that on the blue screen of death I call it.

J-Man, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death happens randomly

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Of Death happens randomly

1. Blue Screen Of Death happens randomly - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Random Blue Screen Of Deaths

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screen Of Deaths: I am getting random blue screens of death, i thought it may be the ram i have 8 sticks of 32GB so i tested each ram stick individually and they all worked fine. when i have them all plugged in it can run for a day without issues but i got another blue screen of death today....
  3. Random Blue Screen Of Deaths

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Blue Screen Of Deaths: I am getting random blue screens of death, i thought it may be the ram i have 8 sticks of 32GB so i tested each ram stick individually and they all worked fine. when i have them all plugged in it can run for a day without issues but i got another blue screen of death today....
  4. Random Blue Screens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screens of Death: Ever since updating to Windows 11 a couple months ago, I've been experiencing random freezes and BSODs. Heck, sometimes it doesn't even BSOD, it just goes straight to restarting itself. Sometimes it happens when my laptop doesn't even have any apps/programs open. I don't...
  5. Random Blue Screens of Death

Random Blue Screens of Death: Ever since updating to Windows 11 a couple months ago, I've been experiencing random freezes and BSODs. Heck, sometimes it doesn't even BSOD, it just goes straight to restarting itself. Sometimes it happens when my laptop doesn't even have any apps/programs open. I don't...
  6. randome blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    randome blue screen of death: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal how can i rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randome-blue-screen-of-death/dbcd1d1b-19dc-4fc0-b577-647b62446573
  7. randome blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randome blue screen of death: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal how can i rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randome-blue-screen-of-death/dbcd1d1b-19dc-4fc0-b577-647b62446573
  8. randome blue screen of death

9. Random blue screens of deaths

Random blue screens of deaths: Hello,Brand new laptop, Dell Latitude 3420, 7 blue screens of deaths over the past 2 weeks. I suspect this is hardware related, but haven't received confirmation from Dell yet. Any takers to analyze 2 mini dumps...
  10. Random blue screen of deaths!!!

Random blue screen of deaths!!!: I get blue screen of deaths usually when I'm watching YouTube videos or playing video games it also happens at random. Attachment 51018 Any help would be much appreciated 31892