Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death Help

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC runs as it should and at random times once or twice in an day or not at all I'll get a blue screen. I've gotten three different stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tuesday2Day, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Blue Screen of Death Help

PC runs as it should and at random times once or twice in an day or not at all I'll get a blue screen. I've gotten three different stop codes.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGE_AREASYSTEM_SERVICE_SECTIONComputer always restarts and functions normally afterwards.I've made sure windows and all drivers are updated.

:)

Tuesday2Day, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

Redirecting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Blue Screen of Death Help

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death Help

1. Blue Screen of Death Help - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Help with Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with Blue Screen of Death: My Windows 10 computer blue screens often, at least once per day. I've uploaded the DMP and System Info files to OneDrive for analysis.Link to OneDrive files:https://1drv.ms/f/c/15106b7263fe1d2f/Er2dnbUlsVNIkNqyGQuVRzcB2dNMTVlAH9YQdSC4ioBdxQ?e=XFEKUgThanks in advance!...
  3. Help with Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Blue Screen of Death: My Windows 10 computer blue screens often, at least once per day. I've uploaded the DMP and System Info files to OneDrive for analysis.Link to OneDrive files:https://1drv.ms/f/c/15106b7263fe1d2f/Er2dnbUlsVNIkNqyGQuVRzcB2dNMTVlAH9YQdSC4ioBdxQ?e=XFEKUgThanks in advance!...
  4. Blue Screen of Death Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death Help: PC runs as it should and at random times once or twice in an day or not at all I'll get a blue screen. I've gotten three different stop codes.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGE_AREASYSTEM_SERVICE_SECTIONComputer always restarts and functions normally...
  5. Blue Screen of Death Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death Help: PC runs as it should and at random times once or twice in an day or not at all I'll get a blue screen. I've gotten three different stop codes.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGE_AREASYSTEM_SERVICE_SECTIONComputer always restarts and functions normally...
  6. HELP! Blue screen of death!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Blue screen of death!!: Blue screen of death For the third time in a few months my PC had stopped working. It is stuck in the Blue Screen of death. The only way to fix it is to delete windows and reinstall it, which whips everything off my computer. I’ve tried all the other options with command...
  7. Help with Blue Screen of death

Help with Blue Screen of death: Hi All I update the PC last night simple window updates and last night did the BSOD and then again today while on Zoom called. I upload all the mini dumps from my laptop so you can help me please https://www.dropbox.com/sh/seb10ge4n68xqc6/AABnMPh1PK16X1b2JC-9Nsaza?dl=0...
  8. Blue Screen of Death help

Blue Screen of Death help: Hello I have had multiple BSOD over the past couple of days the computer is very new and I want to get to the bottom of this issue. I have attached 5 dump files so people can spot a trend as the dump files state different reasons....
  9. Blue screen of Death help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of Death help: [IMG]I have tried every single solution I can think of possible... No luck in any of it. Been at it for 6+ hours straight. I was able to add the Windows installation onto the thumbstick to boot up my pc, but only a few commands work. Something is definitely wrong with my Boot...
  10. Blue screen of Death Help

Blue screen of Death Help: Hi I have brought a recent laptop from Harvey Norman only in February this year and I had a Blue Screen crash come up, after googling it I thought it would be best to follow the Microsoft community page to get assistance and find out whether I need to be worried and...