Windows 10: blue screen of death HP laptop

Discus and support blue screen of death HP laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi My sons laptop has blue screen with code 0xc0000225. I have tried several suggestions to fix it but to no avail. Can't system restore as it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LMK, Jul 19, 2019.

1. LMK
    LMK Win User

blue screen of death HP laptop

Hi
    My sons laptop has blue screen with code 0xc0000225. I have tried several suggestions to fix it but to no avail. Can't system restore as it says Norton preventing it, but can't access anything on laptop to uninstall Norton. Downloaded windows 10 onto new USB , but no prompt to open it comes up. Literally going round in circles, also tried command prompt and nothing. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. PS I am no techno whizz.

2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 19, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    blue screen of death HP laptop [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 19, 2019
  4. blue screen of death HP laptop

blue screen of death BSOD hp laptop

Thanks for your help Anup,

The model number of the laptop is HP 17-p161dx

No I didn't make any changes to the system. This is a new laptop, just a few months old. I installed all the software I needed. I did install and then uninstall .Net Framework 3.5. And C++ 2008 and 2012.

The error codes are random, but I included minidumps in my previous post. I also have other minidumps in my first report of this issue, listed below.

The timing of the blue screens is also random. I just had one in the middle of writing this and had to start over. It is happening several times per day. The last error code was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED but as you'll see in the minidumps, they
    vary. Fairly often I come back to the computer after having been away and find that it has re-booted, which I assume is also caused by blue screen. It happens too frequently to be automatic updates, and each time it happens, whatever software I had running
    will report that it wasn't shut down properly.

Here is my previous report of the issue with additional details:

windows 10 blue screen of death bsod on a hp laptop

fred_smith_the_larger, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

blue screen of death HP laptop

1. blue screen of death HP laptop - Similar Threads - blue screen death

2. hp laptop blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp laptop blue screen: You should never give a knife to a four year old to play with nor let an 83yo try to install stuff on a old lap top!*Eek It is a 6year old HP pavillion (spl) with w 10 installed and was working. Disk is only half full. My question is how do you force it to open so you can...
  3. Blue Screen Of Death :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen Of Death :(: How do I fix it submitted by /u/Geo9700 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iijlo8/blue_screen_of_death/
  4. Blue screen of death

Blue screen of death: Can someone plz help my friend has a blue screen of death but when he tries to do anything to fix it it asks him for a password but he doesnt know it. Is there any other way to fox the pc without that password submitted by /u/OrdinaryReee [link] [comments]...
  5. Blue Screen of death

Blue Screen of death: I am facing problom of blue screen Window stopcode Kernel Security Check Error When i use a emulator software gameloop the game runs perfectly but in between a weird noice comes and blue screen appears and also while watching videos the same weird noice comes but blue...
  6. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: Hello, I have a Bluescreen sometimes once a month or once a year. And always when i try to find what caused it i get to ntoskrnl.exe. How to fix it? I have the newest drivers everywhere and the PC is a few years old. Never had any problems till i downloaded 1909 update. i had...
  7. Blue screen of death

Blue screen of death: After installation of a new driver I've been stuck on the blue screen or death the error codes are amdkmdag.sys and also system service exception. I've tried many fixes not working and I don't have a administrators account. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: Hi guys, i have problem with random BSODs on Windows 10. I get WHE Uncorrectable error message. It happens on windows 10 only. When i install Linux or Windows 7 it doesn't happen. submitted by /u/AnunnakiSaNibiru [link] [comments]...
  9. Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death: Hello. I have multiple BSOD's these days. How can I send u the log dump files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death/76187ba8-abe9-4bd0-9416-3436e9a18a17
  10. blue screen of death

blue screen of death: my pc crashed an now when i turn it on i get the recovery screen any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/whezzy300 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqjrx3/blue_screen_of_death/