Windows 10: Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11

Discus and support Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Alright so, this new windows security update really messed my pc up. I am on windows 11 and when I installed the new security update a few days ago,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Y O1, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Y O1 Win User

Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11

Alright so, this new windows security update really messed my pc up. I am on windows 11 and when I installed the new security update a few days ago, the problems were pretty small such as the pc being on a black screen for 5 minutes until booting up and not being able to use my task manager but it was just the beginning. On the third day after the update the task bar stopped working and i did a auto system repair, but the next day, yesterday, the pc has just not worked at all, it is repeating a loop of "preparing auto-repair", "diagnosing your pc", and "repairing disc errors". Adter thats done

:)

2. Infinite loop Windows 10 restart problem

Hi

When I start my Dell laptop, it shows "Preparing Automatic Repair" and then shows the blue screen of death. The blue screen of death has following texts.

*Sad
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you.
    If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error WDF_VIOLATION.

Now this is going into infinite loop. I'm not getting any other options. Web search brings lot's of video's but they all ends up with "Advance Options". In my case the loop is not even bringing "Advance Option"

alokgupta2k, Aug 15, 2022
  3. NUV
    Nuv Win User
    ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

4. Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11

Windows To Go Infinite Loop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I suggest you to follow the suggestions provide by the
    Yashwanth Kotakuri replied on
    November 14, 2015 from the below link.

Redirecting

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11

1. Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11 - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot: Yesterday I have got my new machine and after a lot of trouble I was able to install and activate Windows 10 Pro. After installing all needed drivers I have began downloading software that I used on my old machine. That lead me to installing WSL. WSL itself installed fine...
  3. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot: Yesterday I have got my new machine and after a lot of trouble I was able to install and activate Windows 10 Pro. After installing all needed drivers I have began downloading software that I used on my old machine. That lead me to installing WSL. WSL itself installed fine...
  4. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  6. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  7. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Getting blue screen of death loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting blue screen of death loop: Everything started when i quited one app annd then my pc froze and i got black screen for few secondes and everything was working fine then i opened up game and i had 2 fps in main menu what is wierd and i looked up at task manager and my gpu was just using 20% and then i...
  9. Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11: Alright so, this new windows security update really messed my pc up. I am on windows 11 and when I installed the new security update a few days ago, the problems were pretty small such as the pc being on a black screen for 5 minutes until booting up and not being able to use...
  10. Infinite Blue Screen of Deaths

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite Blue Screen of Deaths: Hi, thank you for reading. My PC is repeatedly Bluescreening. I've reinstalled Win10 on two different HDDs. Everything non-essential (such as wifi cards and second displays) has been removed from the PC. I've been using Windows Media Creation Tool to reinstall Windows. I'm...