Windows 10: Blue screen of death info

Discus and support Blue screen of death info in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi there, i am just another customer and consumer of windows computer products and just would like to ask a question regarding information about the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chap16, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Chap16 Win User

Blue screen of death info

hi there, i am just another customer and consumer of windows computer products and just would like to ask a question

regarding information about the different types of blue screens and what are the causes which google doesnt

have anything close to what i want to know thus i had to post a question personally.

i would like to know the entire list of blue screens codes that are caused by Overheated

1. hard drives

2. graphic cards

and which blue screen codes that represents those failures.

and a detailed explaination of how overheating the drive or card affects the computer to force a blue screen.

if there's anybody that can answer my question i am very thankful Blue screen of death info :).

:)

Chap16, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Sep 12, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue screen of death info [​IMG]

iuppiter, Sep 12, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue screen of death info - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info: Good day, i have an issue with Windows server 2016, the error i am getting "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info. how can i resolve this. i have tried restoring but cant find restore data. and i cant format as the files are critical....
  3. "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info: Good day, i have an issue with Windows server 2016, the error i am getting "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info. how can i resolve this. i have tried restoring but cant find restore data. and i cant format as the files are critical....
  4. Blue screen of death error code:BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death error code:BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: So my pc was on sleep mode.. and i didn't even turned on nor updating the windows and yet it updated itself with all the apps im working on forced closed with it superb. And here comes my problem... Youtube or any mp3/mp4 wont work so...
  5. Blue Screen of Death “Bad System Config Info”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death “Bad System Config Info”: Keep getting the BSOD, gives me the message “Bad System Config Info”. I’ve tried to enter safe mode to try to repair, as well as all of the other options restore from safe point, restart and resume windows, uninstall latest updates, etc. and it always comes up as an error...
  6. Blue screen of death with error code "BAD CONFIG INFO"

Blue screen of death with error code "BAD CONFIG INFO": I have using windows 10 in a dual boot set up with Ubuntu on my laptop, it was working just fine but suddenly it gave a BSoD with an error code "BAD CONFIG INFO". I don't know how to fix this, it would be a amazing if anyone could help me with this problem, because I...
  7. Blue Screen of Death BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

Blue Screen of Death BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: Hi, We had a power outage 2 nights ago, power is back on but when i turn on the computer i get thus error straight up. Any Ideas on how to fix it?...
  8. Bad system config info Blue Screen of Death

Bad system config info Blue Screen of Death: I keep getting a “bad system config info” error on my screen. It’s a blue screen error. I tried doing a bcdedit delete value and the path is an error. How do I fix this? Please help me asap...
  9. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  10. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...