Windows 10: Blue screen of death - kmode_exception_not_handled and system_thread_exception_not_handled

Discus and support Blue screen of death - kmode_exception_not_handled and system_thread_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so recently im having blue screen of death with code mostly kmode_exception_not_handled. Not that often system_thread_exception_not_handled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NikdoNicCZ, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Blue screen of death - kmode_exception_not_handled and system_thread_exception_not_handled

Hi,

so recently im having blue screen of death with code mostly kmode_exception_not_handled. Not that often system_thread_exception_not_handled showing since ive done CHKDSK command. I´ll try to keep it short.

What have i done yet:

- Updated all drivers via device manager

- Updated GTX drivers

- Windows update updates

- Tried changing positions of RAMs

- Tried windows memory diagnostics

- Tried programms that checked your health of disc

- Changed motherboard 3V battery bcs it died today.

What i dont want to do:

- Clean instalation of Win 10 Pro bcs im getting new discs in two - four weeks

Hardware: I5-9600k, MSI GTX 1660 Super Gaming X, 2x8GB RAM Ballistix RGB, motherboard Asus Prime Z390A, SSD Kingston A400 128GB, 2xWD Blue HDD 1TB.

Minidump filesidk what i should find there, but people told me i should post this: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fG1zgkdmQmrMPqVzU4fy9wCCZirYPUbj?usp=sharing

Thanks for any help :

:)

NikdoNicCZ, Oct 30, 2020

2. Repeated Blue Screen of Death

PLEASE HELP!!!

I think I may have discovered the deadliest blue screen of death ever.

I installed the drivers for an Epson XP-400 printer, restarted my computer, ignored a message saying that some network drivers failed, and then as I was listening to music on iTunes I got a blue screen of death. It's been a few hours now and I've repeatedly
    had a total of 8 different error messages.

These being:

1. IRQL_not_less_or_equal

2. clock_watchdog_timeout

3. system_thread_exception_not_handled

4. memory_management

5. machine_check_exception

6. kmode_exception_not_handled

7. system_service_exception

8. page_fault_in_nonpage_area

*sometimes (NTFS.sys) is added to the end.

Some of these errors happen while starting up, shortly after starting up, while in Windows recovery and while loading Windows recovery.

ScottSiddons, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Blue screen of death system_thread_exception_not_handled

I am constantly getting blue screened with system_thread_exception_not_handled and my audio does not work.

These are the files from minidump Dropbox - 091920-16078-01.zip - Simplify your life

sleepingcow1, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death - kmode_exception_not_handled and system_thread_exception_not_handled

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen of death - kmode_exception_not_handled and system_thread_exception_not_handled

1. Blue screen of death - kmode_exception_not_handled and system_thread_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: HI, I recently get this stop code SOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every 20 mins while using the laptop plugged in. I upgraded windows 10 to windows 11, and I am regularly updating it. The strange thing is that I don’t get this error if...
  3. kmode_exception_not_handled error and blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode_exception_not_handled error and blue screen of death: Hi, I fell asleep last night and woke up to my laptop presenting an error saying that ran into an error and couldn't start, it also couldn't repair itselfIt says the error code is kmode_exception_not_handled and the log file is C:\WINDOWS\System32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txtI...
  4. kmode_exception_not_handled error and blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kmode_exception_not_handled error and blue screen of death: Hi, I fell asleep last night and woke up to my laptop presenting an error saying that ran into an error and couldn't start, it also couldn't repair itselfIt says the error code is kmode_exception_not_handled and the log file is C:\WINDOWS\System32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txtI...
  5. Blue Screen of Death SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen of Death SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10: I have a dell precision 7710 that keeps crashing after logon. Here is the crash log.042121-65859-01 - Copy.dmp 4/21/2021 8:59:27 AM SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x1000007e ffffffff`80000003 fffff807`42f03863 ffff9d82`8614deb8 ffff9d82`8614d6f0 ntoskrnl.exe...
  6. Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Blue Screen Of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Blue Screen Of Death: I've tried to update my PC to the latest version using Update Assistant, after the PC restarted, it appeared the blue screen of death showing the error code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED[ATTACH]...
  7. Blue screen of death system_thread_exception_not_handled

Blue screen of death system_thread_exception_not_handled: I am constantly getting blue screened with system_thread_exception_not_handled and my audio does not work. These are the files from minidump https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6o6i8jb6tncwrj/091920-16078-01.zip?dl=0...
  8. Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Just got a new blue screen. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhhZ3kv5MCBVhXxE6?e=UfLKey Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-kmodeexceptionnothandled/f03f3d05-d602-42b5-b255-7a99652a01fa
  9. •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen: windows 10 pro, 1909,dell OptiPlex 755 , ethernet not connected,invalid ip, I fianaly found the correct driver, after new update had wrong driver,getting a 169. ip address, in device manager choosing correct driver goes to blue screenSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0, IXE...
  10. Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Pls Help. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....