Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 desktop PC with 32 gb RAM and 2 tb of storage, which I use for 3d simulations and web application development, which normally works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EllNalle, Feb 12, 2020.

1. EllNalle Win User

Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode

I have a Windows 10 desktop PC with 32 gb RAM and 2 tb of storage, which I use for 3d simulations and web application development, which normally works well for me, but as of late has transformed into an expensive brick on my desk.

Essentially, I joined the Windows Insider program as a last-resort troubleshooting method for the last major problem that effectively ruined the computer, and sadly, that wasn't the solution. I eventually replaced my main hard drive with an SSD, and that fixed that problem, but the Insider build kept on crashing, and ultimately, during an update, crashed one final time, bringing the whole OS down with it. I lost all the data I didn't have backed up, and so I had to reinstall Windows. But even now, I'm getting a BSOD loop that's making it entirely unusable. Most of the time, I can't get past the sign in screen, and when I do, it's only for a few minutes. I've installed Windows on both of my SSDs, and the crash loop still happens. Even when I boot into safe mode, it crashes. I've repaired and reinstalled Windows half a dozen times now, and I still keep getting System_Service_Exception errors, Kernel_Security_Check_Failures, Kernel_ and System Thread Exception Not Handled errors over and over and over again.

At this point, it might be yet another hardware issue, but I've replaced my GPU, one of my SSDs again, the error occurs regardless of which one is used, and my RAM recently. Granted, I didn't replace any of them during the period where this was a problem, but they're hardly a month old, and they were working fine before the crashes. I'm at the end of my rope, and I'm just looking for a way to start over from scratch at this point.

:)

EllNalle, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Feb 12, 2020
  3. blue screen of death and constant loop of restarting!

Hi Deb,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Step 1: Start the computer in Safe mode.

Please refer to the below link to start the computer in Safe mode and check if it fixes the issue:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

If the issue is not occurring in Safe mode then, place the computer in a Clean Boot and check.

Step 2: Perform a Clean Boot and find out which application/service is causing this issue.

A clean boot helps to eliminate software conflicts and to determine what is causing the problem. Perform a clean boot on the computer by following the steps given in the link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest video driver from the manufacturer and check if it works.

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode

ntoskrnl.exe Blue Screen of Death

Hi Stevie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bug check has a value of 0x00000050. This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Let us try the following steps as a workaround and check if it makes any difference.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to start your computer in safe mode with Networking and check if the issue appears there as well. If it does not appear in safe mode with Networking place the computer in clean
    boot state to identify the culprit program running in the background creating this error.

Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Refer:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if ti helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode

1. Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install: So my laptop has been acting up for a while now, it usually did this strange thing where during game or anything the FPS would drop to 5-10 all of a sudden for a second or two everything would go in slow motion and it gave me a few random BSODs so I decided to reinstall...
  3. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install: So my laptop has been acting up for a while now, it usually did this strange thing where during game or anything the FPS would drop to 5-10 all of a sudden for a second or two everything would go in slow motion and it gave me a few random BSODs so I decided to reinstall...
  4. Blue screen death loop

Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  5. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  6. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  7. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  8. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Blue Screen of Death at boot and keeps looping, cannot even go into Safe Mode

Blue Screen of Death at boot and keeps looping, cannot even go into Safe Mode: Hello everyone! So me and my two brothers run into a big problem for our PC. We keep getting a blue screen at boot that keeps looping (meaning the computer will restart and we will get again the blue screen). Most of the time the error is 'resource_not_owned', sometimes...
  10. Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In

Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In: I just updated windows 10 today, and noticed that Dolby audio wasn’t working, and I was unable to reinstall it. I tried updating my drivers, and nothing worked. Shortly after, my computer restarted and put me on a BSOD, saying it would automatically restart. Now it loops...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen after multiple os reinstalls