Windows 10: Blue Screen Of Death memory_management

Discus and support Blue Screen Of Death memory_management in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello My pc specs Ryzen 5 2600 Motherboard B450m-a Gtx 10603GB 120GB SSD 500GB HD 8GB RAM 2666mhz My computer goes to Bsod while playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Asim UddinSiddiqui, May 9, 2020.

1. Blue Screen Of Death memory_management

Hello

My pc specs

Ryzen 5 2600

Motherboard B450m-a

Gtx 10603GB

120GB SSD

500GB HD

8GB RAM 2666mhz

My computer goes to Bsod while playing game and when i checked in Event Viewer it shows HID Compalint Headset Error

kindly let me know how to fix this problem

When checked in device manager

i get this error under HID complaint headset

This device cannot start. Code 10

The process hosting the driver for this device has terminated.

If required i can give error details

:)

Asim UddinSiddiqui, May 9, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, May 9, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, May 9, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Of Death memory_management

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Of Death memory_management

1. Blue Screen Of Death memory_management - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death BSOD Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death BSOD Memory_Management: Since yesterday I've had 3 blue screens, all The same same error thrown. I'm not sure what has caused this, I don't recall installing recent updates. I did install a new gpu, but that was well over a month ago now.I've enclosed my most recent dump file. thank...
  3. Blue Screen of Death BSOD Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death BSOD Memory_Management: Since yesterday I've had 3 blue screens, all The same same error thrown. I'm not sure what has caused this, I don't recall installing recent updates. I did install a new gpu, but that was well over a month ago now.I've enclosed my most recent dump file. thank...
  4. Blue Screen of Death BSOD Memory_Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Problem: My pc has been acting fine but today I opened chrome got into YouTube and an error popped up "Aw, snap! status_access_violation" my extensions started crashing and then after this a blue screen popped up. This happened a LOT OF TIMES in every browser.I saw that the ram may be...
  6. Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Problem: My pc has been acting fine but today I opened chrome got into YouTube and an error popped up "Aw, snap! status_access_violation" my extensions started crashing and then after this a blue screen popped up. This happened a LOT OF TIMES in every browser.I saw that the ram may be...
  7. Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Problem

8. Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Blue Screen Of Death MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: I got a bluescreen randomly when i was watching a video on chrome, first youtube got an error: Aw Snap status_access_violation and then in the bottom right of my screen i saw a notification saying that my extension crashed too, then my pc got a bsod saying memory_management....
  9. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen of Death

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen of Death: Last night I received a BSOD, it was caused by hal.dll and ntoskernel.exe, and BlueScreenViewer x64 showed this crash log. The crash happened while I was in the middle of a game. Here is the minidump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L1wabXBcbfUUI-Igt0pTdINsBi3OrBv_...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Blue Screen of Death with error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Hello, During the last month, I'm having BSOD with the error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, every few days it happened 3 times. The last 2 times the error came while browsing and the other when opening the Epic Games Store. After restart, my computer works just fine for days since...