Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death: New PC Ryzen 3700X

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death: New PC Ryzen 3700X in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, I just built my 2nd PC 3 days ago and I've already had 5 BSOD's. PC part lists: CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X GPU - GTX 1660 Ti MB - Asus Prime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/henrymoly, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Blue Screen of Death: New PC Ryzen 3700X

Hello guys,

I just built my 2nd PC 3 days ago and I've already had 5 BSOD's.

PC part lists:

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

GPU - GTX 1660 Ti

MB - Asus Prime X570-PRO

RAM - 16GB X 2 G.Skill Ripjaw V (32GB) DDR4-3600 PC4-28800 CL19 Dual Channel

PSU - EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold 650W, sem-modular

Storage - Seagate 2TB HDD, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD

Here are the codes that I received:

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    2. Critical_Structure_Corruption
    3. System_Thread_exception_not_handled

I bought all the parts NEW from Microcenter, but I don't know how to tell if the errors are caused by hardware failure or software issues.

I've download and installed the most recent AUDIO, LAN, UTIL, CHIPSET drivers from asus's official website and updated windows to most recently updates as well.

Would Microcenter run diagnosis of my computer? (without charging horrendous amount of service fee) and would they be able to pinpoint what is malfunctioning?

Also, I heard some people are not even able to boot their computer into windows after getting BSOD, but even after getting BSOD, I can still turn my PC on just fine without an issue.

The problem is that the frequency of BSOD is very very random, sometimes I would get 2 BSOD back to back with about 5 minute interval, sometimes it wouldn't crash until after about 6 hours after the previous BSOD.

Thanks in advance !!

submitted by /u/henrymoly
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/henrymoly, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Nov 29, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen of Death: New PC Ryzen 3700X [​IMG]

iuppiter, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Blue Screen of Death: New PC Ryzen 3700X

1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

Hello annebinding,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the exact error code/message you receive regarding the Blue Screen of death?

I understand that you are facing an issue regarding Blue Screen of Death. A faulty device driver or system service might be responsible for this. Hardware issues, such as BIOS incompatibilities, memory conflicts, and IRQ conflicts can also generate BSOD.
    We will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the following article step-by-step and see if it works:

The Operating System is designed to automatically receive new updates by default. We recommend not to stop the updates, since the updates consists various security patches and latest driver updates which helps to keep the computer safe and secure. Windows
    Updates will eventually need to be installed and downloaded, regardless of your update settings. However, you may temporarily pause updates from being downloaded and installed.

To know more on how to pause updates, you may refer to an article on:
    Manage updates in Windows 10.

Kindly get back to us with the results, we are looking into this for you and we will be glad to assist you if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death: New PC Ryzen 3700X

1. Blue Screen of Death: New PC Ryzen 3700X - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Having Random Blue Screens of Death on a New PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having Random Blue Screens of Death on a New PC: Can anyone help me narrow down the potential issues causing these random blue screens? I've posted the crash dumps below. I have a suspicion it's either an unverified driver or maybe a conflict between RAM. Those are the only things I've changed before these blue screens...
  3. Having Random Blue Screens of Death on a New PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having Random Blue Screens of Death on a New PC: Can anyone help me narrow down the potential issues causing these random blue screens? I've posted the crash dumps below. I have a suspicion it's either an unverified driver or maybe a conflict between RAM. Those are the only things I've changed before these blue screens...
  4. 100% CPU usage / EDC 100% Ryzen 3700x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% CPU usage / EDC 100% Ryzen 3700x: Anyone know how to resolve this. overclocks/underclocks dont effect it.Things I've done so far : restored the default ryzen power plans, locked the power plan to ryzen high performance, and the only way so far I temp fixed it is by doing cmd commands :Dism /Online...
  5. Blue screen of death issue with new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death issue with new PC: [ATTACH] Hi, so i built a new PC about a month ago and I've been having blue screen issues with it for a while (from as long as I can remember). I attempted many things to try and find the issue, I've swapped out the following stuff to test if it still causes bsod and it...
  6. PC Crashing - Mostly during idle - Ryzen 3700x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Crashing - Mostly during idle - Ryzen 3700x: Hello, I built my PC back in August and have escalating BSOD ever since. Most of my errors occur when I am browsing the web, full idle away from PC, and generally on low load usage. I've reformatted multiple times, disconnected my HDD and used only my SSD, verified my RAM...
  7. New PC plagued with seemingly random blue screens of death

New PC plagued with seemingly random blue screens of death: So for a little bit of context, I purchased a PC in March of this year, and pretty much from the beginning it's been aggravating to me. I would like to avoid refunding the whole thing if at all possible refunding would be very inconvenient for reasons I'd rather not get into,...
  8. BSOD on new Ryzen 3700X setup

BSOD on new Ryzen 3700X setup: Hi, I installed Windows 10 Pro on a new PC, AMD Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM (thoroughly tested with memtest, no errors), Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite. I get very often BSOD, I attach the V2 logs: DIMITRIS-PC-(2019-09-28_02-42-54).zip 141406
  9. Consistent BSODs Since Ryzen 3700x upgrade

Consistent BSODs Since Ryzen 3700x upgrade: Hello, Looking for some help. Since i upgraded from my Ryzen 2600x to 3700x i have been plagued by BSODS, they occur mainly when idling or when doing some light things like chrome or using mod organizer 2 for Skyrim etc but never has once happened during gameplay itself....
  10. Ryzen 7 3700x temps

in Windows 10 Support
    Ryzen 7 3700x temps: Hi, i have the new 3700 x and wondering what the temp of CPU should be . I have been searching the web with mixed results, there are comments from everything from "60 degrees C is to hot to they have been military tested to 125 degrees C". On HWINFO my reading after 3 hrs of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ryzen 3700x 54 degrees

2. when fitting 3700x getting blue screens on boot up

3. ASUS Ryzen blue screen

4. bsod bugcheck x570 3700x,
  5. win10 ryzen 3700x blue screen