Windows 10: Blue screen of death not letting my reset my PC

Discus and support Blue screen of death not letting my reset my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried resetting my PC because I got the blue screen of death a few nights ago, I tried resetting to the factory settings, wiping everything but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Asphyxla, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Blue screen of death not letting my reset my PC

I tried resetting my PC because I got the blue screen of death a few nights ago, I tried resetting to the factory settings, wiping everything but before my PC was about to reset I got the blue screen of death "Your PC ran into an error and is not going to restart" and then it just turned off.

I turned it back on thinking "well that was unlucky, I guess I'll just try again"

Makes another attempt

Gets the same results

Looks towards reddit for help

Please help Q~Q

If my specs help it's Windows 10, i5-4460, 8gigs ram, GTX 960

(Also this isn't the first time I've reset my PC and it's worked everytime so far)

submitted by /u/Asphyxla
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Asphyxla, Jul 16, 2020

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jul 16, 2020
  3. J-Man Win User
    Blue screen of death?

If anyone happens to know the error called "DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS" please let me know. It says that on the blue screen of death I call it.

J-Man, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death not letting my reset my PC

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen of death not letting my reset my PC

1. Blue screen of death not letting my reset my PC - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”: Hi anyone that can help me with this problem. A few days ago I was downloading something on my PC and then suddenly my computer just crashed and the “Blue Screen Of Death” appeared. I looked through tutorials on Youtube to solve it but I still can’t because Windows isn’t...
  3. My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”: Hi anyone that can help me with this problem. A few days ago I was downloading something on my PC and then suddenly my computer just crashed and the “Blue Screen Of Death” appeared. I looked through tutorials on Youtube to solve it but I still can’t because Windows isn’t...
  4. My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue death while resetting pc

Blue death while resetting pc: I wanted to do a hard reset and delete all my private files. The resetting started and after a while Im getting only blue death with code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, creating a restarting loop. Please help!...
  6. My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming.

My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming.: So, I recently started experiencing blue screens out of nowhere caused by ntoskrnl.exe+1c3b20. I found a solution that said that I should install my chipset drivers which worked for some time but now I had another crash. I've also tried to run a memory diagnostic which didn't...
  7. Repeated Blue Screen of Death, cannot reset PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Repeated Blue Screen of Death, cannot reset PC: Hello, While I was working on my Windows 10 PC, writing in a Word Document, I was suddenly met with a Blue Screen of Death, without any other issues or warnings leading up to it. I attempted to restart the PC, but every time I do I immediately get another Blue Screen of...
  8. My PC has this Blue screen of death problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC has this Blue screen of death problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ea 0xffff818c055df040, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 074c36a2-9a30-48cb-9021-aba7b92dd62c what is this problem ?...
  9. My PC Is causing the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC Is causing the blue screen of death: Memory Dump information link https://1drv.ms/t/s!AmXbjqU-t7igxV7Ib-xDxKMlJ50J ------------------------------------ When it Blue Screens at It just Blue Screens at random times ---------------------------------------------------------- PC specs Operating System Windows...
  10. Blue Screen Of Death on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death on my PC: Hello Microsoft Community, Since an Windows Update in February ,my pc has been having a lot of problems, one of them is the Blue Screen Of Death with the error ''PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA'' . Everytime I install windows updates, and resart the PC it shows this error,...