Windows 10: Blue screen of death.... now computer force restarts with no stop code, all games...

Discus and support Blue screen of death.... now computer force restarts with no stop code, all games... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have been having issues for the past few months. It started with getting the blue screen of death once in a while, and that was it. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MiguelEl Void, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Blue screen of death.... now computer force restarts with no stop code, all games...

Hello

I have been having issues for the past few months. It started with getting the blue screen of death once in a while, and that was it. Then some games would crash quite frequently. Now almost every day my computer force restarts at least once, and all my games crash eventually.

I have reinstalled windows keeping files, I have reinstalled games, verified file integrity, I have updated and re-updated all drivers, my cpu is not overclocked, just about any troubleshooting method I can think of has been done.

Looking into my computer, I can see that my graphics card is not seated properly. There is a SATA3 plug that the opposite end of my GPU is hitting, preventing it from clipping into the PCIE 16 slot. I moved that SATA3 plug to a lower slot and the wire is still hitting the GPU and the clip is still not holding the GPU into the slot. I can push and push and push, and in the end I can still pull the GPU out without pushing the clip back. I believe that might be why my games are crashing but I'm not sure and I cant figure out how to tell if that is why.

I believe something might be wrong with my PSU and that is why the computer force restarts with no stop code any more, but again that might just be because I feel I am out of troubleshooting options. I am hoping that someone can give me any advice on where to look to see why my computer force restarts almost always when playing a game or trying to open/start a game. There are 41 kernel-power 41 critical events in event viewer and 3 dmp files in %systemroot%\minidump from the end of december to the 3rd of january...that might be when I stopped getting stop codes.

If anyone can further assist me I would greatly appreciate it. This problem has gone on for months and I just can't figure it out on my own. Thank you.

:)

MiguelEl Void, Jan 21, 2021
  2. ScottA99 Win User

Blue Screen of Death, stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT

I’ve recently been getting this error (Blue Screen of Death, stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT), and I don’t know what to do. It typically happens when my computer needs to work harder, when I’m playing a game for instance, but it has also happened when nothing
    is opened and I’m just on the desktop. Any help would be appreciated.

ScottA99, Jan 21, 2021
  3. vPizzas Win User
    Blue screen of death keeps restarting

Need help because my pc keeps getting a blue screen of death saying it will collect error info, the percentage goes to 100%, and then it restarts the whole process. Stop code CRITICAL_SERVICE FAILED

vPizzas, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death.... now computer force restarts with no stop code, all games...

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen of death.... now computer force restarts with no stop code, all games...

1. Blue screen of death.... now computer force restarts with no stop code, all games... - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. How to stop restart blue death screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop restart blue death screen loop: My computer is falling into the same blue death screen, CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, I have watched hours of youtube videos trying to fix it, nothing absolutely nothing works. Please help....
  3. How to stop restart blue death screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop restart blue death screen loop: My computer is falling into the same blue death screen, CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, I have watched hours of youtube videos trying to fix it, nothing absolutely nothing works. Please help....
  4. How to stop restart blue death screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello! I got blue screen of death code:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED I don’t know how to fix it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-stop-code-criticalprocessdied/fff48876-9bf7-49d2-b9d5-118bed027d5c
  6. Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello! I got blue screen of death code:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED I don’t know how to fix it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-stop-code-criticalprocessdied/fff48876-9bf7-49d2-b9d5-118bed027d5c
  7. Blue Screen of Death Stop code: SYTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen of Death Stop code: SYTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Recently, the blue screen of death has been appearing on my laptop frequently. But it would appear whenever I try to access my laptop's settings windows 10. I don't why it particularly appears whenever I access settings but I could still normally use my laptop when I'm not...
  8. Blue Screen of Death with Different stop codes everytime.

Blue Screen of Death with Different stop codes everytime.: Hi! So online classes are gonna start soon and I would really want to get this fixed as soon as possible. So any suggestion and advice would really be appreciated. I guess lets start from the top. April 24th I had a virus and Storage was almost full so I wanted my PC to be...
  9. Blue screen of death. Stop codes.

Blue screen of death. Stop codes.: I have a Dell Optiplex 9010 with Windows 10 Pro. The system frequently shuts itself down and reboots giving me various STOP CODES including: 1) Critical Structure Corruption, 2) IRQL not less or equal, 3) System Thread Exception not handled, 4) Memory Management. Do I need to...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with the stop code 0x0000021a in Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death with the stop code 0x0000021a in Win10: My system is Win10 Pro version 1803. This blue screen appear very frequently as showed in the attached image. the stop code is 0x0000021a the dump file: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved....