Windows 10: Blue screen of death on brand new laptop

Discus and support Blue screen of death on brand new laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, ive twice had a blue screen of death on my new laptop. it is brand new, fully updated all windows and drivers, this should not happen on a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshAsani, Dec 28, 2020.

1. AshAsani Win User

Blue screen of death on brand new laptop

Hi,

ive twice had a blue screen of death on my new laptop. it is brand new, fully updated all windows and drivers, this should not happen on a new laptop.

dumps can be seeen here

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtrMTTanB2AukXYBtd3LWFAGsHm0?e=5dnmfU

this is frustrating that windows 10 can't even run properly on a new laptop.

:)

AshAsani, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 28, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Blue screen of death on brand new laptop

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen of death on brand new laptop

1. Blue screen of death on brand new laptop - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Brand new laptop blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop blue screen: Hello my brand new Asus Laptop just crashed with a blue screen of death. I've noticed some flickering in the screen aswell. ThanksLog:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XHaoYr8S96rflA6PF8GmelGQEm7mrl_P/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Brand new laptop blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop blue screen: Hello my brand new Asus Laptop just crashed with a blue screen of death. I've noticed some flickering in the screen aswell. ThanksLog:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XHaoYr8S96rflA6PF8GmelGQEm7mrl_P/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Windows 11 : My Brand New Laptop Keeps showing Blue screen of death VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

Windows 11 : My Brand New Laptop Keeps showing Blue screen of death VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE: Stop code:VIDEO_TDR_FAILUREwhat failed:igdkmn64.sysOne interesting think of note is that this only happens when the laptop is NOT plugged in, while charging it works just fine.All my drivers are up to date. If it helps, my laptop has 2 GPU's one intel integrated graphics and...
  5. Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.: I just got done building this computer but have had no luck in actually making it functional. I continuously et the blue screen errors and they are all over the place and not consistent.I have wiped windows 10 twice and reinstalled as well as updating the BIOS.I'm not sure...
  6. Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.

Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.: I just got done building this computer but have had no luck in actually making it functional. I continuously et the blue screen errors and they are all over the place and not consistent.I have wiped windows 10 twice and reinstalled as well as updating the BIOS.I'm not sure...
  7. Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.: I just got done building this computer but have had no luck in actually making it functional. I continuously et the blue screen errors and they are all over the place and not consistent. I have wiped windows 10 twice and reinstalled as well as updating the BIOS.I'm not sure...
  9. Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.: I just got done building this computer but have had no luck in actually making it functional. I continuously et the blue screen errors and they are all over the place and not consistent. I have wiped windows 10 twice and reinstalled as well as updating the BIOS.I'm not sure...
  10. Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.