Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death on my new computer.

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death on my new computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear, past week i bought myself a new gaming pc: Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz 31 °C Kaby Lake... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sidney., Nov 25, 2018.

1. Sidney. Win User

Blue Screen of Death on my new computer.

Dear,

past week i bought myself a new gaming pc:

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz 31 °C

Kaby Lake 14nm Technology

RAM

16,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1197MHz (15-15-15-36)

Motherboard

MSI B250 KRAIT GAMING (MS-7A68) (U3E1) 32 °C

Graphics

273ELH (1920x1080@60Hz)

ML2241 (1680x1050@59Hz)

4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (Gigabyte) 45 °C

Storage

1863GB Seagate ST2000VM003-1ET164 (SATA ) 29 °C

238GB NFS011SA356-6007200 (SATA (SSD)) 40 °C

Now Every time i start up the game ''ARK survival evolved'' which is a pretty heavy game, i get the blue screen of death after playing for 2 minutes..

here is a link to my last 3 minidump.dmp files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnC9pxtEwAW0ilW6nQDQt41M_zNo

Thanks for your Help,

Sidney Granzier

:)

Sidney., Nov 25, 2018
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Nov 25, 2018
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen of Death on my new computer. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Nov 25, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue Screen of Death on my new computer. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.: I just got done building this computer but have had no luck in actually making it functional. I continuously et the blue screen errors and they are all over the place and not consistent.I have wiped windows 10 twice and reinstalled as well as updating the BIOS.I'm not sure...
  3. Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.: I just got done building this computer but have had no luck in actually making it functional. I continuously et the blue screen errors and they are all over the place and not consistent.I have wiped windows 10 twice and reinstalled as well as updating the BIOS.I'm not sure...
  4. Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.: I just got done building this computer but have had no luck in actually making it functional. I continuously et the blue screen errors and they are all over the place and not consistent. I have wiped windows 10 twice and reinstalled as well as updating the BIOS.I'm not sure...
  5. Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New computer build and keep getting Blue Screen of Death.: I just got done building this computer but have had no luck in actually making it functional. I continuously et the blue screen errors and they are all over the place and not consistent. I have wiped windows 10 twice and reinstalled as well as updating the BIOS.I'm not sure...
  6. computer freezes and blue screens of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer freezes and blue screens of death: Hello, My Lenovo computer freezes and a few seconds later, crashes with a blue screen of death. I attempt to read the error code, but it restarts too quickly. This happens often. I narrowed the issues down to three possible causes: 1. GPU failed not very possible 2....
  7. Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death

Computer freezes and Blue Screen of Death: Hello, My computer freezes and bsod shortly after. it restarts too quickly, so I couldn't catch the error codes. I have ran a hardware test for my computer, but everything comes back with no failures. The issue seems fixed when I reinstall windows, but after some time, it...
  8. Blue screen of death issue with new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death issue with new PC: [ATTACH] Hi, so i built a new PC about a month ago and I've been having blue screen issues with it for a while (from as long as I can remember). I attempted many things to try and find the issue, I've swapped out the following stuff to test if it still causes bsod and it...
  9. My computer crashes with a Blue Screen Of Death BSOD

My computer crashes with a Blue Screen Of Death BSOD: My laptop constantly chrashes when playing games.I used memtest86 to test the rams, no errors found. I used "sfc/ scannow" to scan my computer, again ne errors found. I reinstalled windows a week ago but BSOD continued. I tried many solutions which I found on youtube but non...
  10. Help with Blue Screen of Death on New IBuyPower Computer

Help with Blue Screen of Death on New IBuyPower Computer: Hello everyone, I recently purchased an IBuyPower computer and it has had two Blue Screen of Death. The first one was related to kernel system security failure and the other one was about memory management. Specs of the computer: Intel Core i7 8700K NVIDIA RTX 2080...