Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death on startup c000021a after windows update. Disabling driver signature...

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death on startup c000021a after windows update. Disabling driver signature... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello.I got recently a new GPU and decided to reinstall Windows 10 Pro at the same time. Everything went smoothly and everything was working fine until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JensJansson, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Blue Screen of Death on startup c000021a after windows update. Disabling driver signature...

Hello.I got recently a new GPU and decided to reinstall Windows 10 Pro at the same time. Everything went smoothly and everything was working fine until Windows 10 decided that it needed to update itself. After the update, I got BSOD on every boot and was unable to access the desktop at all. I was able to do a system rollback to an image before the update, and then it started working again. If I then reinstalled the windows update, things broke down again. I rolled back a few times. Eventually, I didn't have an image before the update anymore and was unable to fix it, so I decided to reinstall

:)

JensJansson, Jul 9, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 9, 2021
  3. John Ado Win User
    Disabling driver signature enforcement

Hi Fabio,

Driver Signature Enforcement is one of the security features that we make to make sure that only signed drivers can load on your system. Note that disabling driver signature enforcement will install drivers that weren’t officially signed. Install only the
    drivers you trust. Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Update & security >
      Recovery
      > Advanced startup > Restart now.
    • Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options >
      Startup Settings
      > Restart > F7 or 7.

Once it restarts, you may now install any third party drivers. Note that the next time you device restarts, driver signature enforcement will be enabled again.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

John Ado, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Gino Des Win User

Blue Screen of Death on startup c000021a after windows update. Disabling driver signature...

disable driver signature enforcement

Hi Barbara,

To resolve this issue, let's use the command prompt to disable driver signature enforcement permanently on your computer. To disable, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt and then right-click
      Command Prompt
      in the results.
    • Select Run as Administrator, and then select Yes.
    • On the command prompt, enter bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on and press
      Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Note: Doing this step will disable driver signature enforcement permanently and will make your computer vulnerable to driver issues.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death on startup c000021a after windows update. Disabling driver signature...

1. Blue Screen of Death on startup c000021a after windows update. Disabling driver signature... - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Windows 10 blue screen of death after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 blue screen of death after updating drivers: Hello, I need help. I was having problems with a steam game and I followed a guide on a website, the website told me to download DriverHub, I downloaded it, clicked on update drivers. After my PC updated the drivers, it restarted itself, and every time I logged into windows,...
  3. Windows 10 blue screen of death after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blue screen of death after updating drivers: Hello, I need help. I was having problems with a steam game and I followed a guide on a website, the website told me to download DriverHub, I downloaded it, clicked on update drivers. After my PC updated the drivers, it restarted itself, and every time I logged into windows,...
  4. Windows 10 blue screen of death after updating drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates: My system has started crashing regularly with the following details in the event Viewer- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid] {ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952} [ EventSourceName] BugCheck - EventID 1001 [ Qualifiers] 16384 Version...
  6. Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates: My system has started crashing regularly with the following details in the event Viewer- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid] {ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952} [ EventSourceName] BugCheck - EventID 1001 [ Qualifiers] 16384 Version...
  7. Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue screen of death after updating Display drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen of death after updating Display drivers: Error:- BSOD :- Critical_Process_Died and few other like Thread_stuck_in_Driver Tried all troubleshooting steps but no avail. Happens when I update the Graphic drivers >>Safe Mode and reboot issue persists. >>Reinstalled OS >>Recreated drivers >>same issue after updating...
  9. blue screen of death at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screen of death at startup: earlier today i was playing a game on my pc. then the game completely froze and was making a loud buzzing noise. I waited a bit until I realized that it wasn’t going to change so i turned the pc off using the power button. now every time i turn the pc on it takes me to the...
  10. Disable driver signature

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable driver signature: Hi, How to Disable driver signature enforcement Thank you Claude https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/disable-driver-signature/6ab413e7-ee5a-4025-9d3a-b40240a95909"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bluescreen of death after disabling driver signature