Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Split from this thread. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AogR5R_nzGL4gyGyEhiQRVmSDyAs?e=OduLI0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JerryScafidel, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10

Split from this thread.​

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AogR5R_nzGL4gyGyEhiQRVmSDyAs?e=OduLI0

:)

JerryScafidel, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jun 18, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10 [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10

1. Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Windows 10 blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 blue screen of death: I have been getting lots of blue screen of deaths lately with different error messages each time. I followed every troubleshooting i could find online and wasn't able to find a solution, was wondering if anyone here could help?...
  3. Blue Screen of death Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of death Windows 10: Hello everyone.I really need help, I was using my laptop and when I went to restart it my laptop showed me a blue screen with the message “ your device ran into a problem and needs to restart, well restart it ” with " Bad config info system "I've tried entering safe mode- It...
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death: I am running Windows 10 Pro and my computer gave me the error message Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.Windows won't start, and I don't know how to solve this big problem.Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Windows 10 blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 blue screen of death.: I recently updated windows security. There was no isse then. After some time, when I restarted the laptop, a blue screen popped up saying your PC has ran into some error. It went from 0 to 100% then shut down. Once I restarted again, a message showing diagnosing your pc and...
  6. Blue screen of death windows 10

Blue screen of death windows 10: Hello, For a few weeks I am getting the BSOD very frequently, about 1-2 times a day. I can't correlate the issue with a possible cause. I did a BIOS flash some time ago but I didn't notice this happening close to the event. Also, I generally keep the system and device...
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death: I got the Blue Screen of Death 5 minutes after installing Microsoft Office. Is there a documented connection here, or were those crashes simply coincidental to my installing office?...
  8. Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10

Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10: Split from this thread. I have a simular problem as others here mentioned. Here is the link to the dumpfiles: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5RFb2MF8sRtdnA3VkNYR2NuVlE...
  9. Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 :(

Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 :(: How do you fix the Blue screen error in Windows 10? I am very exhausted of this already, I tried resetting my PC but it just wouldn't reset because it will say we ran a problem in resetting the PC along the way and would not get to 100%. I even get blue screen errors every...
  10. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death: Does Microsoft Get Help actually helps or do they refer you to some tech support scammer? My laptop currently has blue screen issues. Every time I watch the video with sounds, it blue screens out of nowhere and when it restarts, the sound in the computer does not work for a...