Windows 10: Blue screen of death pertaining to ntoskrnl.exe.

Discus and support Blue screen of death pertaining to ntoskrnl.exe. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've gotten two bsods today regarding "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" errors. They both happened today at 6PM and 11PM for unknown reasons. I'm not sure why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Webber3, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Blue screen of death pertaining to ntoskrnl.exe.

I've gotten two bsods today regarding "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" errors. They both happened today at 6PM and 11PM for unknown reasons. I'm not sure why or what caused it, but the computer is fairly new, so the crashes are a little concerning.I have a crash dump of both of the errors, but I'm sure providing one log will suffice since both of the errors were the same.I'm not sure what some solutions would be to fix this, so I just hope someone replies providing solutions once they read the crash dump. I'll provide the dump once someone replies.

:)

David Webber3, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 28, 2023
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jan 28, 2023
  4. Blue screen of death pertaining to ntoskrnl.exe.

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors - Microsoft Support

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

Redirecting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Blue screen of death pertaining to ntoskrnl.exe.

1. Blue screen of death pertaining to ntoskrnl.exe. - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue screen of death pertaining to ntoskrnl.exe.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death pertaining to ntoskrnl.exe.: I've gotten two bsods today regarding "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" errors. They both happened today at 6PM and 11PM for unknown reasons. I'm not sure why or what caused it, but the computer is fairly new, so the crashes are a little concerning.I have a crash dump of both of the...
  3. Blue screen of death pertaining to ntoskrnl.exe.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death pertaining to ntoskrnl.exe.: I've gotten two bsods today regarding "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" errors. They both happened today at 6PM and 11PM for unknown reasons. I'm not sure why or what caused it, but the computer is fairly new, so the crashes are a little concerning.I have a crash dump of both of the...
  4. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  5. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  6. Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death

Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death: Hello guys, i bought a new pc few days ago today i got a bsod only once so far but i am afraid it may be repeated i downloaded bluescreen view i found the crash address to be ntoskrnl.exe+3f5e40here is a screenshot of the bsod dmp fileand here is a link of the dmp file in...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  9. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...