Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death randomly occurring on windows 10 PC

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death randomly occurring on windows 10 PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This issue with the blue screen of death only started occurring recently. It seems inconsistent and there is no obvious commonality I can see between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DontName, Apr 17, 2021.

1. DontName Win User

Blue Screen of Death randomly occurring on windows 10 PC

This issue with the blue screen of death only started occurring recently. It seems inconsistent and there is no obvious commonality I can see between crashes. Hardware temperatures are fine and I'm beginning to wonder whether or not it has something to do with a bugged driver. Any help would be appreciated.

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80435dc2fc9, 0xffff9c8308629768, 0xffff9c8308628fa0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 61e96f41-ba92-41a9-86eb-97241c8404e3."

I've uploaded the minidump here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYj8xaUDfRkgUvR98_zk9O8lsrs?e=84VgBf

:)

DontName, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Blue Screen of Death randomly occurring on windows 10 PC

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death randomly occurring on windows 10 PC

1. Blue Screen of Death randomly occurring on windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Black Screen of Death occurring at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen of Death occurring at random: Hi,I have been experiencing an issue with my computer constantly at random suddenly freezing, though I can still interact with some windows but others don't allow for any device input ex: cannot be un-minimized or alt-tabed onto. After a few minutes, the black screen of death...
  3. Black Screen of Death occurring at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen of Death occurring at random: Hi,I have been experiencing an issue with my computer constantly at random suddenly freezing, though I can still interact with some windows but others don't allow for any device input ex: cannot be un-minimized or alt-tabed onto. After a few minutes, the black screen of death...
  4. Black Screen of Death occurring at random

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen of Death Occurring Randomly From ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death Occurring Randomly From ntoskrnl.exe: Hello,I have been experiencing a BSOD recently and it seems to be occurring randomly. There are certain times when it happens to occur more often, like when I'm playing games or trying to launch Minecraft. I originally thought I had bad RAM but I did the Windows memory test...
  6. Blue Screen of Death Occurring Randomly From ntoskrnl.exe

Blue Screen of Death Occurring Randomly From ntoskrnl.exe: Hello,I have been experiencing a BSOD recently and it seems to be occurring randomly. There are certain times when it happens to occur more often, like when I'm playing games or trying to launch Minecraft. I originally thought I had bad RAM but I did the Windows memory test...
  7. Random blue screen occurring.

Random blue screen occurring.: I am having a laptop Legion pro 5i with the following specs.-CPU i9 13900HX-GPU Nvidia RTX 4070It giving me this blue screen error randomly.I have tried varios steps to mitigate this issue,-Re-install Nvidia drivers by GeForce experience-Tried DDUThe dump log as...
  8. BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS: AFTER INSTALLING SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTER BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS.I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANY OF MY WORK PROPERLY.I HAVE A ASUS ROG LAPTOPI HAVE INSERTED SEGATE BARRACUDA SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTRE.I REQUEST YOU TO PLAESE HELP ME BECAUSE SERVICE CENTRE PERSONS WAS ALSO...
  9. BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS: AFTER INSTALLING SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTER BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS.I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANY OF MY WORK PROPERLY.I HAVE A ASUS ROG LAPTOPI HAVE INSERTED SEGATE BARRACUDA SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTRE.I REQUEST YOU TO PLAESE HELP ME BECAUSE SERVICE CENTRE PERSONS WAS ALSO...
  10. BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS