Windows 10: Blue screen of death reboot loop

Discus and support Blue screen of death reboot loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; someone please help me out. I am right now on the blue screen loop. So I already try and install the windows 10 from my usb but it doesnt work either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fermex95, Dec 8, 2016.

1. fermex95 Win User

Blue screen of death reboot loop

someone please help me out. I am right now on the blue screen loop. So I already try and install the windows 10 from my usb but it doesnt work either. I follow the process and try to do a clean installaiton but still, another blue screen pops and the loop starts again. I have installed on my cmputer 4 different windows 10. I dont care anymore about my files i just want my computer. Please someone help me

:)

fermex95, Dec 8, 2016
  2. NicThomas Win User

BSOD: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM ◀⬅(Windows 10 (Pre-Installed) - HP - ENVY)

My Windows10 HP laptop has ran into a problem. Now it has restarted and it is now continuously restarting and looping a "Blue Screen Of Death" message. "Stop Code: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM" Before, it was altering each time it
    restarted it showed, "stop code: FAT_FILE_SYSTEM" and, "stop code: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM" I have done System Diagnostics and have found that it could be a problem with the internal HDD (TOSHIBA)

It keeps rebooting and displays the Blue-Screen-Of-Death message continuously,

NicThomas, Dec 8, 2016
  3. .Help. : .Windows 10. : .Unable To Boot Into Desktop. : .BSOD Reboot Loop.

The Problem Is, I Am Not Able To Boot Into Desktop Because Of Multiple Blue Screen Of Death Errors Reboot Loop On Custom Rig/Configuration Desktop PC Running On Windows 10. Help Is Required! Asking For Immediate Help And Easy Instructions. Thanks In Advance!

RushabhChheda, Dec 8, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi fermex95,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please note the error message displayed, if any file is mentioned note it too and post these information.

Please provide answers as best as possible to these questions, it may be required for troubleshooting
    - What are your system specs?PC or laptop?
    If PC, custom build?
    If laptop, what is the exact model?
    How old is the system?
    Any recent hardware changes?
    If pc,
    - what CPU do you use?
    - what PSU do you use?
    - what hard drive?
    - what GPU (if present)?
    - what motherboard do you use?

What happened before the boot loop started? Please describe this in as much detail as possible.

axe0, Dec 9, 2016
  5. fermex95 Win User
    Oh! Finally someone reply!

I have a Razer blade 14 1060 gtx! I have it for only 3 weeks and it was running smooth and perfectly! But then I was just playing overwatch when this happen. And now I am on a constant loop! I have try almost everything in my knowledge and nothing

fermex95, Dec 9, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Could you please let me know what the error message(s) is/are, knowing them would be very helpful in the current situation. It gives an indication towards what may be the cause, many error messages have multiple causes so it most likely won't be 'the first thing tried solved it', please keep that in mind *Smile

axe0, Dec 9, 2016
  7. fermex95 Win User
    Well, it shows different, but the first one was critical process died, because of the loop, the screen sometimes says a different error but it always start with that one

fermex95, Dec 9, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Alright, that could be a few things causing it like RAM, HDD and startup service.

Please tell me, what have you tried until now?

axe0, Dec 9, 2016
  9. fermex95 Win User
    OK so first, I try to reinstall windows using a USB and the file from Microsoft page. The installation went fine but at the moment of starting up it didn't work. The people at Microsoft told me I have to do a clean install and erase everything so I did that and still the same blue screen. When my PC is turning on, it asks me which operating system do I use cuz I have 3 windows 10. After that I try instead of install, repair but I didn't know what to do there so I haven't done anything else. I found some forums and used some command but it didn't work

fermex95, Dec 9, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    What command did you find?

As mentioned for describing what happened, but counts here too, I want to know as much as possible to prevent suggesting the same thing and attempting to find the cause in a single shot *Smile

11. fermex95 Win User
    On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. Select Advanced Options >Startup Repair
    If it doesn't fix the issue then go to Command Prompt under Advanced Options.
    Type Bootrec /RebuildBcd, and then press ENTER
    I got that from a forum about a loop of the blue screen

fermex95, Dec 9, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Bootrec commands are meant for MBR partitioned drives, I don't assume that your Razer blade is using this partitioning because the Razer blade is new. This means that the Bootrec commands don't change anything.

Startup repair will always tell the user that the problem couldn't be fixed, which is why it is recommended to run startup repair at least 3 times with a reboot in between.

13. fermex95 Win User

does the windows memory diagnostics tool help me out somehow??? idk how i open that

fermex95, Dec 9, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    I would recommend MemTest86+ instead of the built-in memory diagnostics test.

Blue screen of death reboot loop [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

15. fermex95 Win User
    i tried to do system restore and it tells me
    no restore points have been created on your computer's system drive. To create a restore point open system protection. So i did that but it tells me with a new window, system protection is available only in online operating system

fermex95, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue screen of death reboot loop - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot: Yesterday I have got my new machine and after a lot of trouble I was able to install and activate Windows 10 Pro. After installing all needed drivers I have began downloading software that I used on my old machine. That lead me to installing WSL. WSL itself installed fine...
  3. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot: Yesterday I have got my new machine and after a lot of trouble I was able to install and activate Windows 10 Pro. After installing all needed drivers I have began downloading software that I used on my old machine. That lead me to installing WSL. WSL itself installed fine...
  4. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  6. Blue screen death loop

Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  7. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Getting blue screen of death loop

Getting blue screen of death loop: Everything started when i quited one app annd then my pc froze and i got black screen for few secondes and everything was working fine then i opened up game and i had 2 fps in main menu what is wierd and i looked up at task manager and my gpu was just using 20% and then i...
  9. Getting blue screen of death loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting blue screen of death loop: Everything started when i quited one app annd then my pc froze and i got black screen for few secondes and everything was working fine then i opened up game and i had 2 fps in main menu what is wierd and i looked up at task manager and my gpu was just using 20% and then i...
  10. Getting blue screen of death loop

in Windows 10 Gaming