Windows 10: Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming.

Discus and support Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i recently build my first pc i know your probably thinking i dont have a clue lol everything i have should work together flawlessly. I7-9700k... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamSam1337, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming.

Hello, i recently build my first pc i know your probably thinking i dont have a clue lol everything i have should work together flawlessly.

I7-9700k game boost enabled

MSI Z390 MB

Nvidia RTX 2070 super

Corsair vengence 32gb 3200mhz ram xmp enabled

1300w coolermaster v1300 psu overkill i know

Wd blue 1tb SSD m.2 this is the only thing that was not new and came out of my old laptop.

H100i AIO Corsair cooler

Plenty of fans 3x140mm front intake 3x120mm exhaust

Latest drivers on everything I believe.

My problem is that i keep getting random occuring blue screens. In call of duty warzone if i run though display port at 165hz i will get errors and blue screens regularly every 30min game or so if i play via hdmi i have no problem. I have come to believe that this is a graphics driver or game issue rather than the card. But in a few instances with otger games i have had a few blue screens all with different errors. One was a dxgmms2 another was a kernel error 1e i also had a 144, trying to write to a read and few more. I have a number of dump files i was hoping that there would be someone who could take a look at them for me and give me a possible reason for the crashing please.

:)

SamSam1337, Jul 10, 2020

2. Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming.

Hello, i recently build my first pc (i know your probably thinking i dont have a clue lol) everything i have should work together flawlessly.

I7-9700k (game boost enabled)

MSI Z390 MB

Nvidia RTX 2070 super

Corsair vengence 32gb 3200mhz ram (xmp enabled)

1300w coolermaster v1300 psu (overkill i know)

Wd blue 1tb SSD m.2 ( this is the only thing that was not new and came out of my old laptop.)

H100i AIO Corsair cooler

Plenty of fans ( 3x140mm front intake 3x120mm exhaust)

Latest drivers on everything I believe.

My problem is that i keep getting random occuring blue screens. In call of duty warzone if i run though display port at 165hz i will get errors and blue screens regularly (every 30min game or so) if i play via hdmi i have no problem. I have come to believe
    that this is a graphics driver or game issue rather than the card. But in a few instances with otger games i have had a few blue screens all with different errors. One was a dxgmms2 another was a kernel error 1e i also had a 144, trying to write to a read
    and few more. I have a number of dump files i was hoping that there would be someone who could take a look at them for me and give me a possible reason for the crashing please.

SamSam1337, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

This has been happening for a while now, when I try to play a game, it can either restart the computer, or get the blue screen of death. This doesn't happen with all games, but it happens enough to where I cannot play them for more than 10-20 minutes.

There have been multiple blue screen messages, some of which are: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

Here are a couple dump files from when this occured.

031618-30843-01.dmp

031618-31312-01.dmp

031618-32359-01.dmp

Thanks for the help!

Dario Leyva-Brown, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming.

Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

Hello Dario,

There are several factors to consider should you encounter a blue screen error while running a specific program. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED might be caused by an outdated device driver or a corrupted registry key. While
    KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR happens when your PC has trouble accessing the device memory.

Thank you for proving the DMP file of the blue screen error. I will have this examined right away and get back to you with a possible solution. It would also speed up the process if you can provide us the
    System Information (MSINFO32) of your device.

• Select the Start button.
    • Type MSINFO32 and then hit Enter.
    • Click File > Save.
    • Name the file and then hit Save.
    • Upload the file to OneDrive.

In the meantime, I recommend performing the troubleshooting steps present in this
    support article. The link has steps that can help you resolve the
    issue with the blue screen error. Follow the steps under the section: While using my PC.

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming.

1. Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming. - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Regular blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular blue screen of death: I'm getting a fairly regular blue screen of death. This tends to happen overnight, when I'm not using the machine.The machine is a new Dell Precision 5570, with the Dell docking station. It's less than 2 months old.I inspected the minidump file using WinDbg, but the...
  3. Regular blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular blue screen of death: I'm getting a fairly regular blue screen of death. This tends to happen overnight, when I'm not using the machine.The machine is a new Dell Precision 5570, with the Dell docking station. It's less than 2 months old.I inspected the minidump file using WinDbg, but the...
  4. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  5. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  6. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

7. BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS: AFTER INSTALLING SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTER BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS.I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANY OF MY WORK PROPERLY.I HAVE A ASUS ROG LAPTOPI HAVE INSERTED SEGATE BARRACUDA SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTRE.I REQUEST YOU TO PLAESE HELP ME BECAUSE SERVICE CENTRE PERSONS WAS ALSO...
  8. BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS: AFTER INSTALLING SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTER BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS.I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANY OF MY WORK PROPERLY.I HAVE A ASUS ROG LAPTOPI HAVE INSERTED SEGATE BARRACUDA SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTRE.I REQUEST YOU TO PLAESE HELP ME BECAUSE SERVICE CENTRE PERSONS WAS ALSO...
  9. BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

10. Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game: Over the past years, my PC has been crashing while I am playing games. It never crashed, but now it has started again. I believe that it has to do with the cooling or heating of the PC. The crash only happens in the summer which suggests to me it has to do with the heat. It...