Windows 10: Blue screen of death repair loop (stuck)

Discus and support Blue screen of death repair loop (stuck) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i really need some help i have been stuck now for five days in the blue screen of death repair loop ever since my laptop forced me tp do an update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by matthewstepan, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Blue screen of death repair loop (stuck)

Hi i really need some help i have been stuck now for five days in the blue screen of death repair loop ever since my laptop forced me tp do an update when i shut the pc down as i didnt have a choice becuase of the shutdown button saying update and shutdown .. Its wrong we shudnt be forced to update all the time as my laptop waa fine before this. I have tried everyrhing. I jave tried using every troubleshoot method available and nothing works i cant delete recent updateas say cant be done

Cant reset pc cant restore pc and cant backup pc. I have also tried to make a bootable usb drive with windows ten on it and when i click boot from usb there is no usb drive present to pick from!!.. Its driving me insane no fixes or videos are helping fix it ans my two month old laptop is now no better than a paper weight!!

I am reslly disapointed with the rrcent windows update as it has completely killed my laptop and i cant solve any of it help me please!!!

:)

matthewstepan, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Blue screen of death

Im stuck in the infinite loop of the blue error screen and i found ways to fix it but they all involve automatic repair and my computer wont go to automatic repair at all. I tried F8 and the 3 shut down loop but i still cant get to a-repair. Please help
    i cant get past the loading screen before restart screen

Robinator800, Sep 19, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue screen of death repair loop (stuck)

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue screen of death repair loop (stuck) [​IMG]

iuppiter, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen of death repair loop (stuck)

1. Blue screen of death repair loop (stuck) - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop: A few days ago, my laptop randomly restarted getting the blue screen error video scheduler internal error. I booted the Laptop in safe mode to see if I meaby somehow got a virus even though I haven't installed any new software or been to any sites recently. I don't, but I...
  3. Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop: A few days ago, my laptop randomly restarted getting the blue screen error video scheduler internal error. I booted the Laptop in safe mode to see if I meaby somehow got a virus even though I haven't installed any new software or been to any sites recently. I don't, but I...
  4. Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  6. Blue screen death loop

Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  7. Blue screen death loop

8. Stuck on Blue Screen of death loop win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Blue Screen of death loop win11: Hi, our laptop is currently stuck on a blue screen loop with an error code kmode exception not handled. This is on a windows 10 laptop that upgraded to windows 11. We could not enter safe mode or the troubleshoot mode after three restarts. How can we fix this?...
  9. Stuck on Blue Screen of death loop win11

Stuck on Blue Screen of death loop win11: Hi, our laptop is currently stuck on a blue screen loop with an error code kmode exception not handled. This is on a windows 10 laptop that upgraded to windows 11. We could not enter safe mode or the troubleshoot mode after three restarts. How can we fix this?...
  10. Stuck on the blue screen of death

Stuck on the blue screen of death: I was trying to use discord and it stopped responding and somehow everything else stopped responding. I restarted the computera Dell G3 15 and it just kept giving me the blue screen of death. does anyone know how to fix this since I got school and I'm using my older computer....