Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so i am a Windows Insider i had 1903 for ages and didnt know about its BSOD issues till recently. Now every 30 mins my computer is going to blue /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CrankySupertoon, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.

so i am a Windows Insider i had 1903 for ages and didnt know about its BSOD issues till recently. Now every 30 mins my computer is going to blue / green wcreen of death. I first tried reverting to normal windows 10 with no sucess. Reseated my memory and cables inside the computer, checked the hard drive for issues, updated drivers i have no clue. The only thing i can think of is 1903 but i got that 1 month ago. Can anyone help me. My CPU is a i3 7100 with a NVIDIA Gefore GTX 1050Ti as a graphics card

:)

CrankySupertoon, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 11, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.

Blue screen of death

I purchased a PC 2 weeks ago, running on Windows 10.

Every thing was okay. But after the blue screen of death appeared I feel some thing's wrong.

I installed a game 'Farcry 4' I was playing all the time after 5 days of playing suddenly this blue screen of death appeared.

is it the game which created this problem?

Need advise Please.

PearelNazareth, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.

1. Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death every few days with Lenovo Legion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death every few days with Lenovo Legion: Hi all,I have a Lenovo Legion S7 16ARHA7 laptop. Still under warranty. CPU AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX, 16 GB RAM, AMD Radeon RX 6800S GPU. Not overclocked. Running Windows 11 Home, Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.3155. I get a BSOD every few days or so - sometimes happens right when...
  3. Blue Screen of Death every few days with Lenovo Legion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death every few days with Lenovo Legion: Hi all,I have a Lenovo Legion S7 16ARHA7 laptop. Still under warranty. CPU AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX, 16 GB RAM, AMD Radeon RX 6800S GPU. Not overclocked. Running Windows 11 Home, Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.3155. I get a BSOD every few days or so - sometimes happens right when...
  4. My computor randomly started to have blue screen critical process died a few days ago and...

My computor randomly started to have blue screen critical process died a few days ago and...: When i try to open my pc, it would blue screen, restart and then show the choose an option screen with continue, troubleshoot and turn off thingidk what it is called. I didnt download anything new and i have tried a variety of fixes which didnt work. i have not hard resetted...
  5. My computor randomly started to have blue screen critical process died a few days ago and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computor randomly started to have blue screen critical process died a few days ago and...: When i try to open my pc, it would blue screen, restart and then show the choose an option screen with continue, troubleshoot and turn off thingidk what it is called. I didnt download anything new and i have tried a variety of fixes which didnt work. i have not hard resetted...
  6. I get a few Blue Screens of Death per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a few Blue Screens of Death per day: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CxCr39URlQw_VjeHtj1A6ja-ieYptsP/view?usp=sharingThere is the link to the minidump file. Here is the big memory.dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Fhi1q0Jno-up0NfZfJS_Qq9erdVaMQZ/view?usp=sharingDevice name Aleph-Laptop-2 Processor AMD...
  7. I get a few Blue Screens of Death per day

I get a few Blue Screens of Death per day: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CxCr39URlQw_VjeHtj1A6ja-ieYptsP/view?usp=sharingThere is the link to the minidump file. Here is the big memory.dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Fhi1q0Jno-up0NfZfJS_Qq9erdVaMQZ/view?usp=sharingDevice name Aleph-Laptop-2 Processor AMD...
  8. I get a few Blue Screens of Death per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. VPN won't connect since a few days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN won't connect since a few days ago: So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it does work with older versions of Windows 11 64-bit. Does anyone know why it doesn't work suddenly?Information:Windows 11...
  10. VPN won't connect since a few days ago

VPN won't connect since a few days ago: So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it does work with older versions of Windows 11 64-bit. Does anyone know why it doesn't work suddenly?Information:Windows 11...