Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death - Stop Code - All Video Applications with Camera installed in Laptop

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death - Stop Code - All Video Applications with Camera installed in Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I first got my computer, I bought a docking station to use with my two monitors. The sound and camera worked the first time they were hooked up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by szalajj, Aug 18, 2020.

1. szalajj Win User

Blue Screen of Death - Stop Code - All Video Applications with Camera installed in Laptop

When I first got my computer, I bought a docking station to use with my two monitors. The sound and camera worked the first time they were hooked up together.

Once updates were installed, the sound stopped working if the laptop was connected to the docking station, but it worked if I disconnected it from the docking station.

So I bought another "New" never used docking station to replace the original one thinking that the docking station was causing the problem.

It worked the first time it was connected to the laptop, but once I got it home it wasn't working again.

After a couple of weeks, and a few updates later, I couldn't connect to any Video Conferencing software if I was using the camera installed in my laptop.

I can use the GoToWebinar video conferencing software if I'm watching a presentation.

Every time I try to open any Video Conferencing Application which uses my laptop camera, the program crashes, I get the Blue Screen of Death with a "Stop Code" message, the computer claims that it's gathering data about why the crash occurred, then the computer shuts down and restarts.

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad, Running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903 64-Bit Operating System, x64-based processor. Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-3740QM CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.6 GB usable

I do not have administrator rights on the computer as far as I know.

I need to get this straightened out ASAP because I need the videoconferencing applications for job interviews.

Windows needs to fix their update errors and issue patches to fix all of these system crashes since the May 20, 2020 Update was issued.

How do I get access to my camera again, and stop the system crashes?

Try this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7thfk2d6kqmigj0/Lenovo%20New%20Laptop%20.dmp%20file.docx?dl=0

:)

szalajj, Aug 18, 2020
  2. szalajj Win User

Blue Screen of Death - Stop Code - All Video Applications with Camera installed in Laptop

When I first got my computer, I bought a docking station to use with my two monitors. The sound and camera worked the first time they were hooked up together.

Once updates were installed, the sound stopped working if the laptop was connected to the docking station, but it worked if I disconnected it from the docking station.

So I bought another "New" never used docking station to replace the original one thinking that the docking station was causing the problem.

It worked the first time it was connected to the laptop, but once I got it home it wasn't working again.

After a couple of weeks, and a few updates later, I couldn't connect to any Video Conferencing software if I was using the camera installed in my laptop.

I can use the GoToWebinar video conferencing software if I'm watching a presentation.

Every time I try to open any Video Conferencing Application which uses my laptop camera, the program crashes, I get the Blue Screen of Death with a "Stop Code" message, the computer claims that it's gathering data about why the crash occurred, then the computer
    shuts down and restarts.

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad, Running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903 64-Bit Operating System, x64-based processor. Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3740QM CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.6 GB usable)

I need to get this straightened out ASAP because I need the videoconferencing applications for job interviews.

Windows needs to fix their update errors and issue patches to fix all of these system crashes since the May 20, 2020 Update was issued.

szalajj, Aug 19, 2020
  3. szalajj Win User

Every time I try to open any Video Conferencing Application which uses my laptop camera, the program crashes, I get the Blue Screen of Death with a "Stop Code" message, the computer claims that it's gathering data about why the crash occurred, then the computer
    shuts down and restarts.

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad, Running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903 64-Bit Operating System, x64-based processor. Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3740QM CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.6 GB usable)

Try this link.

Dropbox - Lenovo New Laptop .dmp file.docx - Simplify your life

szalajj, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue Screen of Death - Stop Code - All Video Applications with Camera installed in Laptop - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello! I got blue screen of death code:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED I don’t know how to fix it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-stop-code-criticalprocessdied/fff48876-9bf7-49d2-b9d5-118bed027d5c
  3. Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello! I got blue screen of death code:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED I don’t know how to fix it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-stop-code-criticalprocessdied/fff48876-9bf7-49d2-b9d5-118bed027d5c
  4. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...: I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I restarted but then a blue screen of death appeared and from there my laptop is in a loop of turing on then blue screen is...
  5. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...: I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I restarted but then a blue screen of death appeared and from there my laptop is in a loop of turing on then blue screen is...
  6. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Blue Screen of Death Stop code: SYTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Stop code: SYTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Recently, the blue screen of death has been appearing on my laptop frequently. But it would appear whenever I try to access my laptop's settings windows 10. I don't why it particularly appears whenever I access settings but I could still normally use my laptop when I'm not...
  8. Blue Screen of Death - Stop Code - All Video Applications with Camera installed in Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death - Stop Code - All Video Applications with Camera installed in Laptop: When I first got my computer, I bought a docking station to use with my two monitors. The sound and camera worked the first time they were hooked up together. Once updates were installed, the sound stopped working if the laptop was connected to the docking station, but it...
  9. Blue Screen of Death with stop code: VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL Error

Blue Screen of Death with stop code: VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL Error: Good day all (except for me I guess). I having having issues with Windows 10 for the first time since this year. This is also my first time receiving the dreaded BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) on this computer. BSOD appeared as I entered by credentials on the Welcome Screen. I...
  10. Blue screen of death. Stop codes.

Blue screen of death. Stop codes.: I have a Dell Optiplex 9010 with Windows 10 Pro. The system frequently shuts itself down and reboots giving me various STOP CODES including: 1) Critical Structure Corruption, 2) IRQL not less or equal, 3) System Thread Exception not handled, 4) Memory Management. Do I need to...