Windows 10: Blue screen of death stop code is 0xc000021a it wont auto restart i have been closing and...

Discus and support Blue screen of death stop code is 0xc000021a it wont auto restart i have been closing and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BrandExe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BrandExe, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Blue screen of death stop code is 0xc000021a it wont auto restart i have been closing and...

/u/BrandExe, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Error code 0xc000021a win 10 blue screen

Hi Michael,

• When exactly you are getting this error message?
    • What is the exact error message or error code you are getting?
    Before we proceed, I would like to know which steps have you tries to fix the issue.

For now, I suggest that you refer to the post by ZigZag3143 and by Vinodh_Kumar in the respective post below and check if it rectifies your issue

Link 1: ZigZag3143

blue screen of death- Error 0xc000021a -Windows 10.

Link 2: Vinodh_Kumar

Windows 10 0xc000021a blue screen error

For more info about the error, you ca click on the link below

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff560177(v=vs.85).aspx

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Feb 18, 2021
  3. hobeng Win User
    Stop code 0xc000021a BSOD

Dear Darwin,

I have tried your method.

Up until Step 5, the computer restart when I press F4 to proceed into Safe Mode. Unfortunately the screen turn into blue screen with stop code 0xc000021a during the startup process.

Looks like the computer turn blue screen in every restarting process after showing logo and 3 turning rounds.

hobeng, Feb 18, 2021
  4. retired:) Win User

Blue screen of death stop code is 0xc000021a it wont auto restart i have been closing and...

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death, Stop code 0xc000021a

We ordered online from Dell a new XPS 8930 PC Base, Windows 10 64 bit Home, we started setting it up this past Saturday. On Sunday, after loading several programs and files onto it, I ran a system restore to check
    for any possible issues. After it ran all we get now is the blue screen of death. It says 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart...Stop code 0xc000021a', it shuts downs, starts up and the same process occurs over and over and over again until I shut
    it off. I am unable to get to the desktop, it tries to boot, gets the circle running clockwise under the DELL logo, then the blue screen shows up, and when it reaches 100% collecting information it shuts down and repeats. I was able to run diagnostics and
    tests on it and no issues were detected. Need help, thanks.

retired:), Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen of death stop code is 0xc000021a it wont auto restart i have been closing and...

1. Blue screen of death stop code is 0xc000021a it wont auto restart i have been closing and... - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Been having constant Blue Screen of Deaths recently, the latest is gives the Stop Code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been having constant Blue Screen of Deaths recently, the latest is gives the Stop Code...: Would you be able to help me check the minidump for the latest BSOD I received?To add a small amount of context the last week my device has been getting constant BSODs but only last night did I encounter a boot loop which I eventually fixed by going into Safe Mode and running...
  3. Been having constant Blue Screen of Deaths recently, the latest is gives the Stop Code...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Been having constant Blue Screen of Deaths recently, the latest is gives the Stop Code...: Would you be able to help me check the minidump for the latest BSOD I received?To add a small amount of context the last week my device has been getting constant BSODs but only last night did I encounter a boot loop which I eventually fixed by going into Safe Mode and running...
  4. Blue screen stop code:0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen stop code:0xc000021a: I have tried the following methods but none of them are working if you know any that work please tell me how to fix it.1 Chkdsk 2 sfc /scannow error: Windows Resource Protection couldn’t complete the operation3 Dism /image:c:\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions error:...
  5. Blue screen stop code:0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen stop code:0xc000021a: I have tried the following methods but none of them are working if you know any that work please tell me how to fix it.1 Chkdsk 2 sfc /scannow error: Windows Resource Protection couldn’t complete the operation3 Dism /image:c:\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions error:...
  6. Ran into a problem and needs to restart - Stop Code: 0xc000021a - closes but never restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ran into a problem and needs to restart - Stop Code: 0xc000021a - closes but never restarts: New Dell Laptop 6 days old with Windows 10. Upon start up, it goes straight into blue screen with error message with a sad face 'Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and the we'll restart for you'. It counts up to 100%...
  7. I have been having problems with blue screen of death

I have been having problems with blue screen of death: Recently I have been having problems with my computer crashing to blue screen whenever I open a program. I have no clue what is the problem need help. Attached is a link to the my system info along with my minidump files....
  8. Blue Screen Code: 0xc000021a

Blue Screen Code: 0xc000021a: I keep getting the error code 0xc000021a, i’ve tried scanning my computer through command lines, i’ve tried system restore, i’ve tried to reset my computer, i’ve tried running it in safe mode. Literally nothing has worked every single time I just get the same error message....
  9. Help fixing “blue screen of death” error code: 0xc000021a

Help fixing “blue screen of death” error code: 0xc000021a: Hello, If anyone can please help me fix my Acer laptop in getting it out of “blue screen of death” error code: 0xc000021a. I believe this all came about a few years ago after the 1st windows 10 came out. It just continously restarts & comes back to this screen over & over....
  10. Blue screen of death. Stop codes.

Blue screen of death. Stop codes.: I have a Dell Optiplex 9010 with Windows 10 Pro. The system frequently shuts itself down and reboots giving me various STOP CODES including: 1) Critical Structure Corruption, 2) IRQL not less or equal, 3) System Thread Exception not handled, 4) Memory Management. Do I need to...
Tags: