Windows 10: Blue screen of death stuck at 0% then no boot device found, solved by force restarting...

Discus and support Blue screen of death stuck at 0% then no boot device found, solved by force restarting... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This issue began today, my computer will suddenly stall and crash but the blue screen of death stays at 0% complete for a few minutes, then enters a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nj200o, Feb 29, 2020.

1. /u/nj200o Win User

Blue screen of death stuck at 0% then no boot device found, solved by force restarting...

This issue began today, my computer will suddenly stall and crash but the blue screen of death stays at 0% complete for a few minutes, then enters a black screen that says "Checking media presence, media present, start PXE over IPv4" before entering the "no boot device found" error screen. But upon force rebooting the computer with the power button, windows boots normally?

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this.i do not have the money to get it professionally looked at but for now will have to use my laptop running Linux as I need a computer for my job.

submitted by /u/nj200o
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nj200o, Feb 29, 2020

2. Blue screen of death

Help! My Windows 10 computer is stuck on the blue screen of death. Every time I restart the computer it goes straight back to the blue screen.

JonicaWilliams, Feb 29, 2020
  3. blue screen of death and constant loop of restarting!

Hi Deb,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Step 1: Start the computer in Safe mode.

Please refer to the below link to start the computer in Safe mode and check if it fixes the issue:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

If the issue is not occurring in Safe mode then, place the computer in a Clean Boot and check.

Step 2: Perform a Clean Boot and find out which application/service is causing this issue.

A clean boot helps to eliminate software conflicts and to determine what is causing the problem. Perform a clean boot on the computer by following the steps given in the link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest video driver from the manufacturer and check if it works.

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Blue screen of death stuck at 0% then no boot device found, solved by force restarting...

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen of death stuck at 0% then no boot device found, solved by force restarting...

1. Blue screen of death stuck at 0% then no boot device found, solved by force restarting... - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen of death screen: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-of-death-screen/829aa5ba-f183-47b2-8dd1-9c482f088912
  3. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen of death screen: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-of-death-screen/829aa5ba-f183-47b2-8dd1-9c482f088912
  4. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue screen death incessable boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen death incessable boot device: Hello I need help my pc isnt working, showing only incessable boot device. My computer is new everything is new it first worked little bit but sooo slow then next day this showed. I cant reset computer nothing will work only command task. So far tried anything and basic...
  6. Blue screen death incessable boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen death incessable boot device: Hello I need help my pc isnt working, showing only incessable boot device. My computer is new everything is new it first worked little bit but sooo slow then next day this showed. I cant reset computer nothing will work only command task. So far tried anything and basic...
  7. Please hep with solving Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please hep with solving Blue Screen of Death: My PC has been running fine for some time, but is now experiencing intermittent BSOD errors. I have not installed anything new for a while now, except the usual Windows updates. When the BSOD error occurs it is always for a REFERENCE BY POINTER.Each time the failure occurs a...
  8. Stuck on the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on the blue screen of death: I was trying to use discord and it stopped responding and somehow everything else stopped responding. I restarted the computera Dell G3 15 and it just kept giving me the blue screen of death. does anyone know how to fix this since I got school and I'm using my older computer....
  9. Blue Screen of Death Stuck at 100%, not Restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death Stuck at 100%, not Restarting: I recently got a new graphics card, and ever since I installed it I have been having trouble with my PC. The PC would frequently crash when playing games about every half hour and display the BSOD before automatically restarting. I reset my PC in an attempt to fix it this...
  10. Blue screen stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen stuck at 0%: I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I've already tried the Microsoft site and it was no good. Here's what went down: A week ago my laptop blue screened for the first time. It restarted fine afterwards. Today my laptop blue screened again with stop code:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer has blue screen to restart and say 0% complete