Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death - Support Request WFP_Invalid Operation

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death - Support Request WFP_Invalid Operation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been starting to get a blue screen error with the stopcode 'WFP_Invalid Operation'. It started around mid-December and became more frequent.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoyUI, Feb 10, 2020.

1. RoyUI Win User

Blue Screen of Death - Support Request WFP_Invalid Operation

Hi,

I've been starting to get a blue screen error with the stopcode 'WFP_Invalid Operation'. It started around mid-December and became more frequent. After support from Microsoft, I updated my Windows to 1909 and that seemed to have addressed the issue. For the last two months, my laptop was running smooth, even after trying to trigger the blue screen of death. However, since a week the blue screen reappears and especially when I pull the power plug and in combination with disconnecting USB plugs, or when I plug in an HDMI cable in the designated port.

The malware scanner, virus scanner, checking the volume of the disk for errors, mdsched.exe memory check, sfc / scannow, DISM checkhealth, and DISM scanhealth do not find any problems. All 'windows update' updates have also been carried out and the laptop has been cleaned disk clean-up and fragmented I perform these checks and activities regularly - in general, every month or so. The commands 'perfmon / report' and 'perfmon / rel' do find a number of issues also USB related. However, I don't know what this means and what I have to do with it I am not at all computer savvy or technically skilled.

As far as possible I would like to prevent a clean Windows installation if possible as my laptop for the rest is running smooth and well. Is it possible for somebody to support on finding out what the exact issue may be and based on that, how to best resolve it? I have prepared and could share the following for support:

- Mini-dump files

- the output of System Information

- Results of 'perfmon / report' and 'perfmon / rel'

I would love to hear from somebody who could support me in this and where I could share the files.

Many thanks in advance.

All best,

Roy

:)

RoyUI, Feb 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation

Playing a game on my laptop and it will frequently crash and display a blue screen with the error WFP_Invalid Operation

TylerMunsey, Feb 10, 2020
  3. RoyUI Win User
    Blue Screen Stopcode: WFP_Invalid Operation

Hi Sumit,

I just had a blue screen again with the stopcode 'WFP_invalid operation'. The computer then restarted itself and immediately on the re-start another blue screen came up (before I even reached my desktop screen) with the stopcode: 'UCMUCSI_livedump'

I've uploaded the minidump file that was created to
    OneDrive
    . There was only one minidumpfile and the strange things is that when I opened C:/Windows, I could also see the MEMORY.DMP file, however, 10min later this file was no longer to be found.

Please note that after 'sfc /scannow' reported: 'Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them', I've ran the DISM codes 'checkhealth', 'scanhealth', and 'restorehealth' a few days
    ago. I then restarted the computer and ran 'sfc /scannow' again. It fixed something and then on the next time when I ran the scan it mentioned that 'Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity issues'. After then the blue screen also did not occur
    again so I thought it had fixed the issue. However, now the blue screen popped up again twice. I ran the 'sfc /scannow' and it did not find any integrity issues.

I hope the minidumpfile provides more answers (although I'm not sure if it is the minidumpfile from the 'WFP_invalid operation' stopcode or the 'UCMUCSI_livedump' stopcode).

Many thanks for the support.

All best,

Roy

RoyUI, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue Screen of Death - Support Request WFP_Invalid Operation - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death WFP Operations Invalid Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death WFP Operations Invalid Windows 10: I am getting BSOD WFM Operations Invalid screen very frequently and it has been impossible for me to work properly. Please let me know how to fix it. I have attached the link of my dump files and system info :...
  3. Blue screen of death

Blue screen of death: After installation of a new driver I've been stuck on the blue screen or death the error codes are amdkmdag.sys and also system service exception. I've tried many fixes not working and I don't have a administrators account. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. Blue Screen Stopcode: WFP_Invalid Operation

Blue Screen Stopcode: WFP_Invalid Operation: Hi, I've been starting to get a blue screen error with the stopcode 'WFP_Invalid Operation'. It started a few weeks ago and this has been happening more and more often lately (e.g. yesterday about 6 times). It became more frequent when playing a video game on my laptop....
  5. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  6. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...
  7. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: i keep getting these errors in the blue screen but i only get these either when i run any game or windows update i spent 3 days trying to solve it but no luck so i finally decided to reach you out. Following errors for past days: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  8. Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation

Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation: Playing a game on my laptop and it will frequently crash and display a blue screen with the error WFP_Invalid Operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-wfpinvalid-operation/6d548558-a66e-4f71-93f5-16445682e042
  9. wfp_invalid peration blue screen

wfp_invalid peration blue screen: Hello I constantly get the blue screen on my laptop and it's very annoying. The error code is wfp_invalid operation I have searhced for virus, uses windows defender, Norton secuirty, tried to check if drivers needed to be updated. I have even reinstalled windows and done a...
  10. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS: Complained yesterday about several BSODs for my Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c Since then I have had 5 more BSODs please see the dump files in the link...