Windows 10: Blue screen of death then black screen of death please help..

Discus and support Blue screen of death then black screen of death please help.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Panda_Sap, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Blue screen of death then black screen of death please help..

/u/Panda_Sap, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Feb 24, 2021
  3. J-Man Win User
    Blue screen of death?

If anyone happens to know the error called "DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS" please let me know. It says that on the blue screen of death I call it.

J-Man, Feb 24, 2021
  4. bro67 Win User

Blue screen of death then black screen of death please help..

Black Screen Of Death

The Black Screen of Death is caused by a Display driver issue.

bro67, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen of death then black screen of death please help..

1. Blue screen of death then black screen of death please help.. - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Help please with blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please with blue screen of death: Hello everyone! My lap top running Windows 10 keeps blue screening from different actions. Sometimes it will blue screen from clicking windows search bar or just using Google chrome. I’ve gotten one stop code saying DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION & another one saying KMODE EXCEPTION...
  3. Help please with blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please with blue screen of death: Hello everyone! My lap top running Windows 10 keeps blue screening from different actions. Sometimes it will blue screen from clicking windows search bar or just using Google chrome. I’ve gotten one stop code saying DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION & another one saying KMODE EXCEPTION...
  4. Help please with blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue/Black screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue/Black screen of death: I've been having the blue screen of death problem since I bought a new laptop that is Asus VivoBook flip 14.The problem happens really randomly nearly once a day, and I couldn't find any connecting factors that might help me understand the reason behind the problem.This is...
  6. Blue Screen Of Death, Please Help

Blue Screen Of Death, Please Help: Hi im having issues with the blue screen of death, i have got to this bit after reading someones reply on here, can anyone help get me further. Im not really tech savvy, this laptop is only a year old :/ thank you [IMG]...
  7. blue screen and black screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen and black screen of death: Ive been using a laptop for a few months now and i keep getting blue and black screen of deaths after an update. Sometimes i get a blue screen while trying to update. Most of my blue screens are the system error. I get black screens when I try to access videos or connet thru...
  8. Blue screen of Death turns to Black Screen of Death

Blue screen of Death turns to Black Screen of Death: Hello Everyone, My Sony VAIO Laptop SVE1712C5E has died from a screen of blue then turns to screen of black. I used the Assist button to reset my laptop to factory settings Windows 8, but it still suffers the same problem. It just keeps on restarting and then all black...
  9. Help Please Blue Screen Of Death

Help Please Blue Screen Of Death: Hi everyone since last night i have blue screen of death if u have a solution let me know i upload the dump file
  10. Blue screen of death help please

Blue screen of death help please: [IMG]help me fix it please I tried to rest my pc and it said there was a problem no changes were made I tried using system restore but i didnt have a restore point System image recovery same thing...