Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death | UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death | UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Recently, I have been plagued with the Blue Screen of Death for different error codes every time. I think my (C:) Drive has been damaged. But,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andr3wz, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Andr3wz Win User

Blue Screen of Death | UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

Blue Screen of Death | UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME 217e0123-7164-44e1-901f-de037ba7b4a5?upload=true.jpg Recently, I have been plagued with the Blue Screen of Death for different error codes every time. I think my (CBlue Screen of Death | UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME :) Drive has been damaged. But, today, I started my computer. It was normal, but right before the login screen showed up, BOOM! The Blue Screen of Death. I wondered what the error code was, it rebooted my computer as it usually would from a BSoD and I got the BSoD again, the error code was: “UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME”. It kept on happening over and over and over again so I came here. After the BSoD attack, its just a black screen with a Windows XP cursor (I’m on Windows 10.) It did nothing. I am buying a new (CBlue Screen of Death | UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME :) Drive, but I just want to ask why this happened and how to prevent/fix it next time.

Thanks! - Andrew

:)

Andr3wz, Jul 16, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unmountable Boot Volume

Unmountable boot volume usually means a bad hard drive. Booting the XP CD and running chkdsk will sometime bring the computer back to life for a while, but eventually the drive will die.

newtekie1, Jul 16, 2019
  3. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

Unhappy face blue screen "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you."

Stop Code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

Once the computer restarts, it goes to a black screen with only the cursor showing. Next steps? This is a diagnostic computer for work, so any help to repair/diagnose would be great, thank you.

madeira marine, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Bill046 Win User

blue screen error, Unmountable Boot Volume

I have a blue screen error, Unmountable Boot Volume, and trouble shooting hasn't work.
    Turning laptop on and off a couple of times gets me to "automatic fix" is being prepared, but then the screen goes gray with only cursor showing.
    Ideas?

Bill046, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue Screen of Death | UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. blue screen with the stop code unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen with the stop code unmountable boot volume: Hi! i own a hp elite book 4g/6g . recently it has been facing some problems with its battery it turns off without any warning. The laptop had a problem before it used to blue screen so fast i could not see it but after a few months when i restarted it i saw it, and them the...
  3. blue screen with the stop code unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen with the stop code unmountable boot volume: Hi! i own a hp elite book 4g/6g . recently it has been facing some problems with its battery it turns off without any warning. The laptop had a problem before it used to blue screen so fast i could not see it but after a few months when i restarted it i saw it, and them the...
  4. It's showing blue screen and saying unmounted boot volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's showing blue screen and saying unmounted boot volume: It's showing unmounted boot volume with blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-showing-blue-screen-and-saying-unmounted-boot/0a4a8a8c-70df-4ad8-a21d-6ec8edd6e797
  5. Blue Screen "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME": I'm stuck on this windows "winpeshl.exe" but when I close it restarts the blue screen after that it does it again with that windows. I can't type anything in it.Advance repair options don't work because as I try to open it, there is a black screen and my cursor is visible...
  6. Blue Screen "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME": I'm stuck on this windows "winpeshl.exe" but when I close it restarts the blue screen after that it does it again with that windows. I can't type anything in it.Advance repair options don't work because as I try to open it, there is a black screen and my cursor is visible...
  7. Blue screen of death ; unmountable boot volume and no data on primary partition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death ; unmountable boot volume and no data on primary partition: Hi So after turning on my computer one day I got a blue screen of death and it was because of an unmountable boot volume my guess why this happened was because of a windows update. I tried trying to make my computer work by trying many troubleshooting methods without...
  8. Unmountable boot volume - Blue screen error

Unmountable boot volume - Blue screen error: Hi, When I recently tried to restart my computer, it restarted, but the lockscreen froze. I turned it off, then powered it back on again, and I received a message saying 'Your PC ran into a problem' with the stopcode: Unmountable boot volume. It then straight away heads to...
  9. BLUE SCREEN BSOD - Unmountable Boot Volume

BLUE SCREEN BSOD - Unmountable Boot Volume: PC SPECS: OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Education, 64 bit Processor: i5 7th Gen Total Physical RAM: 16 GB I'm using a Hailan All-in-one PC, just bought a few months ago. Problem: I used the PC perfectly okay the same day it went blue screen. After about 5 hours since...
  10. blue screen error, Unmountable Boot Volume

blue screen error, Unmountable Boot Volume: I have a blue screen error, Unmountable Boot Volume, and trouble shooting hasn't work. Turning laptop on and off a couple of times gets me to "automatic fix" is being prepared, but then the screen goes gray with only cursor showing. Ideas?...