Windows 10: Blue screen of death upon boot. IQR NOT LESS OR EQUAL.

Discus and support Blue screen of death upon boot. IQR NOT LESS OR EQUAL. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I left my computer running for about an hour and when I came back, It had the blue screen of death. Whenever it would start up, the windows logo would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by John_088, Jul 4, 2019.

1. John_088 Win User

Blue screen of death upon boot. IQR NOT LESS OR EQUAL.

I left my computer running for about an hour and when I came back, It had the blue screen of death. Whenever it would start up, the windows logo would start and then the blue screen of death. Not only did it do this with windows 10, but it did it with the bootable usb installation media for windows 10. Most of the time the stop code is IQR NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Sometimes it was something different like PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA.

I have a dell optiplex 755 mini tower.

:)

John_088, Jul 4, 2019

2. blue screen of death

I have started to see a blue screen of death constantly. Also I receive several stop codes such as "Kmode exception not handled", "Irql not less or equal", "critical structure corruption" etc. It is usually difficult to boot up my PC before I get another
    blue screen of death.

What is going on? Can you help me?

Igor Melo1, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue screen of death upon boot. IQR NOT LESS OR EQUAL. - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Windows 10 blue screen of death IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blue screen of death IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello.I was playing Rust and after a few minutes of playing the blue screen of death was presented with message IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The blue screen of death is also shown at way lower resoultion like maybe 800x600. This mostly happens after I play a bit more demanding...
  3. Windows 10 blue screen of death IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 blue screen of death IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello.I was playing Rust and after a few minutes of playing the blue screen of death was presented with message IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The blue screen of death is also shown at way lower resoultion like maybe 800x600. This mostly happens after I play a bit more demanding...
  4. Windows 10 blue screen of death IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen of death PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi ,I'm facing a blue screen randomly when I'm using my computer and I can't find the cause ,I tried formatting windows , switched from windows 10 to windows 11 ,tested my memory sticks with memtest64 ,stress tested the cpu and updated the bios to the latest version but the...
  6. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen of Death error

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen of Death error: blue screen of death error code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALhappened maybe 4 times in the span of 30 minutesAm unsure what to do, checked for any updates, and everything is up to date.According to another threat that I came across the Minidump files are includedLink to Minidump...
  7. Blue screen of death, stop code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Blue screen of death, stop code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I bought a used desktop about a year ago, didnt have any problem whenni bought it, after 3-4 months when i keep my pc on and go afk, when i come back it was already restarted, and then when I was browsing at the internet browser, i saw the blue screen and restarted my pc. I...
  8. IRQL not less or equal. Blue Screen of death.

IRQL not less or equal. Blue Screen of death.: Hi, I built this PC about 2 months ago now and i have been having lots of blue screen of death crashes. i have tried reinstalling drivers from the provided disk and from the manufacturers website. I even tried reinstalling windows. I have read alot about the irql bsod and...
  9. Blue Screen of death - IRQL, not less or equal

Blue Screen of death - IRQL, not less or equal: Hello, I got a problem this past few weeks (months?) with my computer that keep crashing. When the computer crash, I see the following message: Stop code: IRQL, not less or equal. I visited the event viewer and I saw that information: - System - Provider [ Name]...
  10. Blue screen of death/irql not less or equal

Blue screen of death/irql not less or equal: My laptop is constantly crashing with BSoD since 2 days after my last update Error irql not less or equal What failed: WdNisDrv.sys I've tries everything that is recommended on this site with the troubleshoot assitant and on the other posts Device manager,sfc scannow,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen of death upon startup