Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death WFP_INVALID_OPERATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day! I have been experiencing BSOD with Stop code: WFP_INVALID_OPERATION. I have observed that this usually happens every time I play DOTA 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johnly Pepito, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Blue Screen of Death WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

Good day!

I have been experiencing BSOD with Stop code: WFP_INVALID_OPERATION.

I have observed that this usually happens every time I play DOTA 2 and plug in my Laptop (Acer Aspire VX5-5916-532R) . However I am not experiencing this specific BSOD if i do not plug in my laptop while playing.

I have already tried to fully reset my laptop and reinstall DOTA 2, but BSOD with Stop Code: WFP_INVALID_OPERATION still occurred when i again played DOTA 2 and plugged in my laptop.

I am attaching a link below that shows my DMP files and MSinfo.

I would sincerely appreciate any help in fixing my laptop.

Thank you.

https://uapasia0-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/johnly_pepito_uap_asia/EkEGZEacOzxPpmPt7wFXW00BcnbrwM-B1EuDqr5IfPbj2A?e=9NBv7V

:)

Johnly Pepito, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Sep 29, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen of Death WFP_INVALID_OPERATION [​IMG]

iuppiter, Sep 29, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

1. Blue Screen of Death WFP_INVALID_OPERATION - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Fix WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC users have reported that on occasion, they do get the WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error at random but especially when playing certain games on their computer. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions affected PC users...
  3. WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Error: I've been getting this, intermittently, for the last couple of months when gaming through Steam. I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Alienware laptop with an nVidia GEForce video card. Seems to occur the most with games running the Unreal Engine. My windows version and all...
  4. Blue screen of death

Blue screen of death: After installation of a new driver I've been stuck on the blue screen or death the error codes are amdkmdag.sys and also system service exception. I've tried many fixes not working and I don't have a administrators account. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  6. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...
  7. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: i keep getting these errors in the blue screen but i only get these either when i run any game or windows update i spent 3 days trying to solve it but no luck so i finally decided to reach you out. Following errors for past days: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  8. Windows blue screen error when turning on games : WFP_INVALID_OPERATION

Windows blue screen error when turning on games : WFP_INVALID_OPERATION: This problem has been pretty consistent and it's detoriating. I have tried checking for updates before every game, which worked at the start, as well as checking to see if my drivers were up to date [Though I did this manually]. I've also tried all the other methods, albeit...
  9. WFP_Invalid_Operation

WFP_Invalid_Operation: Hello, I'm from Turkey.I bought this PC 2 years ago.But a error started 10/9 days ago.It crashed my PC 5 or more times and I'm scared of this when it brings me to blue screen it says WFP invalid operation can you give me a way to fix this? Also when I open my PC it says you...
  10. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS: Complained yesterday about several BSODs for my Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c Since then I have had 5 more BSODs please see the dump files in the link...