Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death when connecting pc to my Wi-Fi

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death when connecting pc to my Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently built a Pc. When it was built I did it at my partners place and there was no issues. It connected to the internet wirelessly and with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hannah Hancock, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Blue Screen of Death when connecting pc to my Wi-Fi

I have recently built a Pc. When it was built I did it at my partners place and there was no issues. It connected to the internet wirelessly and with an ethernet cable... there was no issues and no blue screens of death. As soon as I brought the pc to my place, I connected it to my WIFI through a wireless connection and it blue screened of death.

It happens every time I plug in the usb WIFI adapter. When I first connected it I had a TP LINK Archer T9UH USB WIFI adapter. I could connect it to my phones hotspot and it wouldn't crash but as soon as I connected it to my WIFI it would blue screen of death.

Sometimes it happens immediately after I plug in the adapter, other times it takes a few minutes. Since then I have brought another usb WIFI adapter thinking that the adapter was faulty.

Today I brought the Asus USB-AC68 wireless- AC 1900 adapter and the same issue occurs.

Does anyone have any solutions please?

:)

Hannah Hancock, Mar 2, 2021
  2. craigmh74 Win User

PC connection issue (Wi-Fi)

I have 2 PCs hooked up, both running Windows 10. My PC in the living room is connected directly to the cable modem and I am using a portable Wi-Fi adapter (Netgear Genie) for my PC in the bedroom. Everything was working fine until a few days ago when I lost my Wi-Fi signal in the bedroom. The Wi-Fi icon disappeared from the taskbar. So I thought it may be the adapter. So I moved the PC into the living room and connected it directly. Well....nothing. There is still no signal. The wi-fi in my house is still active because I'm able to use my cell phone and tablet. So...any suggestions? If what I wrote is unclear let me know. Thanks.

Craig

craigmh74, Mar 2, 2021
  3. allant51 Win User
    wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Mar 2, 2021
  4. johnny234 Win User

Blue Screen of Death when connecting pc to my Wi-Fi

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death when connecting pc to my Wi-Fi

1. Blue Screen of Death when connecting pc to my Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. How to fix blue-screening when connecting to Wi-Fi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue-screening when connecting to Wi-Fi?: I recently ran into an issue where my pc blue-screens when I try connecting to my Wi-Fi. It may have begun when I was downloading an update for my graphics card GTX 1660 Super and I ended up canceling it by accident mid-update but I'm not too sure how that would affect my...
  3. How to fix blue-screening when connecting to Wi-Fi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix blue-screening when connecting to Wi-Fi?: I recently ran into an issue where my pc blue-screens when I try connecting to my Wi-Fi. It may have begun when I was downloading an update for my graphics card GTX 1660 Super and I ended up canceling it by accident mid-update but I'm not too sure how that would affect my...
  4. How to fix blue-screening when connecting to Wi-Fi?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue Screen while connecting to new Wi-fi router

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen while connecting to new Wi-fi router: I am facing Blue Screen error immediately as I connect to my new router. The wi-fi is working fine when connecting to Android phone or Tabs. Only facing this error on my Laptop. The Stop Code Error is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. It also says tcpip.sys failed. And When I am...
  6. Blue screen when entering Wi-Fi password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen when entering Wi-Fi password: Hello! I've changed my WLAN card to an AX200NGW. After I changed the card, every time I try to connect to a Wi-Fi network, the system crashes into BSoD after I submit the password. Bluetooth works fine. I've tried updating and backrolling the drivers, but it's not fixing...
  7. Blue screen when entering Wi-Fi passaword

Blue screen when entering Wi-Fi passaword: Hello! I've changed my WLAN card to an AX200NGW. After I changed the card, every time I try to connect to a Wi-Fi network, the system crashes into BSoD after I submit the password. Bluetooth works fine. I've tried updating and backrolling the drivers, but it's not fixing...
  8. Pc showing Blue screen of death , Freezes to a white screen , Wi-Fi connectivity issues ,...

Pc showing Blue screen of death , Freezes to a white screen , Wi-Fi connectivity issues ,...: Dear Microsoft This all started from 14th may I encountered a blue screen suddenly IRQL Not Less Or Equal after that my pc began crashing every time while running for some time I thought this was due to some window update which I did on earlier in the same week but I am not...
  9. Screen Flickering only when connecting to the Wi-Fi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen Flickering only when connecting to the Wi-Fi.: Please Help Me! I have tried every way to stop it but all have gone in vain. My Windows 10 screen only flickers if it is connected to the wi-fi. I have a Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 Intel HUD 620 Nvidia GeForce MX150 Intel Core I5 8th Gen Please Say If it is a hardware...
  10. My PC can't connect to the wi-fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC can't connect to the wi-fi: After I got a new Windows 10 PC there's one big problem I have to fave everytime I need to connect to the wi-fi. When I connect to our wi-fi, the PC connects, but then it says "No Internet, secured". Even after I restart the PC, it's still the same. The PC sometimes connect...