Windows 10: Blue screen of death when playing videogames

Discus and support Blue screen of death when playing videogames in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sorry for my bad English, I'm using Google TranslateOne day I was playing Mortal Kombat 11 and I got BSOD and from there it started to happen almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LorenzoPallo, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Blue screen of death when playing videogames

Sorry for my bad English, I'm using Google TranslateOne day I was playing Mortal Kombat 11 and I got BSOD and from there it started to happen almost every time I played it. I thought it was only with that game but it also happened with other games, except those with very low system requirements such as GTA San Andreas or Half-Life. Other times the game closes instantly but I don't get BSODTo solve this, I updated the drivers and even formatted the pc and for several months it stopped happening, but recently while playing Skyrim, the same thing happened again and now it gives me BSOD

:)

LorenzoPallo, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jun 14, 2021
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jun 14, 2021
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue screen of death when playing videogames

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue screen of death when playing videogames [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen of death when playing videogames

1. Blue screen of death when playing videogames - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue Screen of Death only when playing AAA Titles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death only when playing AAA Titles: As the title states, I'm having issues with BSOD on any AAA game title.I have already tried running a memory test and it said my RAM was badI replaced it with brand-new sticks DDR4 32GBRam the mem test again with the new sticks and it said they were good.The BSOD is still...
  3. Blue Screen of Death only when playing AAA Titles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death only when playing AAA Titles: As the title states, I'm having issues with BSOD on any AAA game title.I have already tried running a memory test and it said my RAM was badI replaced it with brand-new sticks DDR4 32GBRam the mem test again with the new sticks and it said they were good.The BSOD is still...
  4. Blue screen of death while playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death while playing a game: On 02-18-2023 i was playing a game when unexpectedly my laptop experienced blue screen of death. I was not shocked, because i have experienced bsod last year and the cause was me undervolting cpu too much. I didn't expect to get bsod while playing a game because i have...
  5. Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant: Hello,I've been experiencing BSOD while playing. I checked the event viewer to what caused the system shutdown at "time" on ‎"date" was unexpected and found out that before the event log the error source was TPM. It happened several times already to the point I stopped...
  6. Blue Screen of Death when playing videogames

Blue Screen of Death when playing videogames: Sorry for my bad English, I'm using Google TranslateOne day I was playing Mortal Kombat 11 and I got BSOD and from there it started to happen almost every time I played it. I thought it was only with that game but it also happened with other games, except those with very low...
  7. Screen Performs a 'Blackout' When Playing Videogames

Screen Performs a 'Blackout' When Playing Videogames: So, for the past many months now I've infrequently encountered issues with the display blacking out; which is to say that the screen cuts to black, I hear an error message from Windows, and the computer continues to receive input (with no screen output) evinced by sound tones...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death when playing game

Blue Screen Of Death when playing game: Hello, I was playing a game (Heroes & Generals), and the game consistently crashes and shows a Blue Screen of Death (Kernel Security Check Failure). This is the only game that does this, and I have tried to troubleshoot it with no positive results. Please help. My computer...
  9. blue screen of death when started/playing games

blue screen of death when started/playing games: Hi guys! I am getting a blue screen of death every time I start a game. the game I am testing if the BSOD still appearing is Minecraft (Java edition) I had this problem in Windows 7 and Windows 10 all the drivers are up to date! and updates are installed! serial:...
  10. Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games: This is an issue I have been having for some time now. It only occurs when playing games and can happen at any time. I have gotten a few different stop codes, but it is usually Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. I have gone through countless forums and tried many fixes, but to no...