Windows 10: blue screen of death when started/playing games

Discus and support blue screen of death when started/playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys! I am getting a blue screen of death every time I start a game. the game I am testing if the BSOD still appearing is Minecraft (Java... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ABoOoF, Jul 10, 2019.

1. ABoOoF Win User

blue screen of death when started/playing games

Hi guys!

I am getting a blue screen of death every time I start a game.

the game I am testing if the BSOD still appearing is Minecraft (Java edition)

I had this problem in Windows 7 and Windows 10

all the drivers are up to date! and updates are installed!

serial: s4g57232 and the pc is Lenovo ThinkCentre

I have :

processor: i5-4670 3.40 GHz

GPU : Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

BSOD error says: kernel security check failure

minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoCnfhXKC7lzaRRcLVxcZXMttT4?e=FUjlkh

NOTE !!!!: I had this problem on win7 I did format my pc trying to fix it but it didn't so I tried changing the system to win10 but didn't fix it too ..... I tried before on other games the same result as Minecraft

been trying to fix it for a while now I really need your help!

pllllzzz help me!

:)

ABoOoF, Jul 10, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    blue screen of death when started/playing games [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 10, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User

iuppiter, Jul 10, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

These numbers look ok to you?

iuppiter, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. blue screen of death when started/playing games - Similar Threads - blue screen death

2. Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death: i keep getting these errors in the blue screen but i only get these either when i run any game or windows update i spent 3 days trying to solve it but no luck so i finally decided to reach you out. Following errors for past days: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  3. Blue Screen of Death when gaming

Blue Screen of Death when gaming: Hello all. My younger brother likes to play ROBLOX on my PC. It runs pretty smoothly, however it abruptly crashes out of nowhere, with stopcodes like 'CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED', 'KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR' and 'UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION'. I have suspected it is my hard...
  4. Frequent Blue Screen of Death when starting up PC

Frequent Blue Screen of Death when starting up PC: Hello guys, I have recently encountered Blue Screen Error almost daily. Every time I started up my PC, it run into BSOD 1 or 2 times then work normally after. I checked for hardware error but found none and I tried many solutions on forum but didn't get any result. Thus,...
  5. blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen of death: I have started to see a blue screen of death constantly. Also I receive several stop codes such as "Kmode exception not handled", "Irql not less or equal", "critical structure corruption" etc. It is usually difficult to boot up my PC before I get another blue screen of death....
  6. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS: Complained yesterday about several BSODs for my Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c Since then I have had 5 more BSODs please see the dump files in the link...
  7. Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it?

Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it?: My GPU and keyboard drivers are completely updated. The stop code is: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 113991
  8. Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue screen of death when I play/start Fortnite, how do I fix it?: My GPU and keyboard drivers are completely updated. The stop code is: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 113991
  9. Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games: This is an issue I have been having for some time now. It only occurs when playing games and can happen at any time. I have gotten a few different stop codes, but it is usually Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. I have gone through countless forums and tried many fixes, but to no...
  10. Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games

Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games: Hello, I have had a number of blue screens over the last few months, typically occurring a few times a week, and mostly displaying a different error each time. I have noticed it typically happens while on YouTube, gaming, or video editing. I ran Memtest for 3 passes with no...