Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death whenever I start Windows. Can't even enter using Safe Mode because it...

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death whenever I start Windows. Can't even enter using Safe Mode because it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Cross-Posting from r/techsupport It all began when my wifi driver went haywire. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it. It took me a couple tries and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deuscity, May 16, 2020.

1. Blue Screen of Death whenever I start Windows. Can't even enter using Safe Mode because it...

Cross-Posting from r/techsupport

It all began when my wifi driver went haywire. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it. It took me a couple tries and it appeared to be working properly. But when I reopened my laptop after it slept, the screen isn't displaying anything. When I restarted it, it displayed a CRITICAL_PROCESSES_DIED blue screen.

I tried using Safe modes but they all get BSOD anyway. I also tried sfc and other commands on the cmd but none worked.

I just need to get past the BSOD so I can disable the driver. I'm fearing I might need to reinstall windows after this but I don't know if I still have wifi connection since the drivers are acting up again behind the scenes.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

submitted by /u/deuscity
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deuscity, May 16, 2020
  2. KatA19 Win User

How to enter safe mode from blue screen

I had a Windows 7 laptop that I upgraded to Windows 10 free in the summer.

I got the Blue Screen of Death and don't know whow to enter Safe Mode.

How do I enter Safe Mode in Windows 10 when I have the Blue Screen?

KatA19, May 16, 2020
  3. ntoskrnl.exe Blue Screen of Death

Hi Stevie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bug check has a value of 0x00000050. This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Let us try the following steps as a workaround and check if it makes any difference.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to start your computer in safe mode with Networking and check if the issue appears there as well. If it does not appear in safe mode with Networking place the computer in clean
    boot state to identify the culprit program running in the background creating this error.

Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Refer:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if ti helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, May 16, 2020
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Blue Screen of Death whenever I start Windows. Can't even enter using Safe Mode because it...

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death whenever I start Windows. Can't even enter using Safe Mode because it...

1. Blue Screen of Death whenever I start Windows. Can't even enter using Safe Mode because it... - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Can't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enter safe mode: I can't enter safe mode . I have been trying from many days . Related video: https://youtu.be/8vE0ORHdXWE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enter-safe-mode/72bba3b6-a849-440d-8c33-c4625ccaed5f
  3. Can't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enter safe mode: I can't enter safe mode . I have been trying from many days . Related video: https://youtu.be/8vE0ORHdXWE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enter-safe-mode/72bba3b6-a849-440d-8c33-c4625ccaed5f
  4. Can't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue Screen of Death Whenever I start my Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Whenever I start my Computer: A little background here. I bought the computer from a friend who had built it and already installed Windows 10 on it. I haven't used the computer in about 6 months because of work or school but I never had any issues in the two years I have owned it. When I tried to play a...
  6. Blue Screen of Death every time I start Windows. Probably because of a bad driver. Safe...

Blue Screen of Death every time I start Windows. Probably because of a bad driver. Safe...: Help, my laptop is not working properly. It all started when I noticed that my wifi driver suddenly stopped working. I tried to uninstall it and reinstalling again and it looked like it was working again. But when I put my laptop to sleep and when I opened it again, the...
  7. I'm getting the blue screen of death and I can't enter safe mode

I'm getting the blue screen of death and I can't enter safe mode: Hello, So I think my problem roots from the fact that I changed number of used processors to 8 when I only have 4. I've tried entering safe mode to change this but it says process1 initialization failed. I can't seem to fix this. I haven't resetted my computer yet because I...
  8. Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode

Blue Screen of Death Loop Even After Multiple Reinstalls & Safe Mode: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC with 32 gb RAM and 2 tb of storage, which I use for 3d simulations and web application development, which normally works well for me, but as of late has transformed into an expensive brick on my desk. Essentially, I joined the Windows Insider...
  9. Can't enter safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't enter safe mode: I have gone through previous postings and while the answer seems close to what I need to, they solution does not work. First of all, I am frustrated by constantly being told my password is bad - yet here I am - finally - bad password and all. What's up with that? Now to...
  10. Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In

Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In: I just updated windows 10 today, and noticed that Dolby audio wasn’t working, and I was unable to reinstall it. I tried updating my drivers, and nothing worked. Shortly after, my computer restarted and put me on a BSOD, saying it would automatically restart. Now it loops...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen windows 10 fix cant enter safe mode