Windows 10: Blue Screen Of Death while gaming. IRQL and KERNEL SECURITY. Tried lots of solutions. My...

Discus and support Blue Screen Of Death while gaming. IRQL and KERNEL SECURITY. Tried lots of solutions. My... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer with the next specifications: Intel Core i7-6800k LGA2011 Asus X99-A II Rev:1.xx Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz Titan X Pascal Power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JuliusMorice, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Blue Screen Of Death while gaming. IRQL and KERNEL SECURITY. Tried lots of solutions. My...

My computer with the next specifications:

Intel Core i7-6800k LGA2011
    Asus X99-A II Rev:1.xx
    Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz
    Titan X Pascal
    Power supply: Corsair AX860

The main problem is, from 0 day that I get this computer years ago, I get random blue screens while I'm playing any game. Now I discovered that one game I love to play is triggering the bsod. This game is Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition, If I do benchmark test for multiplayer with loop, between 3-5 tries I get bsods, and also if I try to play normal game, I get blue screen in any moment. And if I watch a stream with the Twitch App while benchmarking I get almost instant blue screen.

Everything was check with different tests. Ram is working fine, I checked with a pair of tests and individual. Stress test for GPU and CPU, perfect with good temperatures. I do not overclocking, but if I want to overclock, it won't be the problem.

Thanks to Age of Empires I recollected 9 blue screens info. All minidump and complete MEMORY.DMP, a total of 287Gb of dumps... Images of minidump info and all system events, Reability Monitor Reports and System Information File .nfo . It's upload on my onedrive:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-67IxtJ599jZgcNBHwMo_N8t6TbQ?e=730N8y

The blue screen error code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and two times KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 0x139_3_CORRUPT LIST_ENTRY.

About drivers I tried everything. Now I did a clean Windows 10 installation with drivers from windows update. The Nvidia driver 452.06 WHQL installed with DDU in safe mode. Also, I installed manually the Ethernet driver from Intel.

The last dump is without game bar and game services.

Ask me any questions I can answer whatever you need to solve my problem.
    Thank you all.

:)

JuliusMorice, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Elena WZ Win User

Blue screen death Kernel security failure

Blue screen death Kernel security failure. All recomended ativities have been performed.

Elena WZ, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Blue Screen Of Death when playing game

Hello,

I was playing a game (Heroes & Generals), and the game consistently crashes and shows a Blue Screen of Death (Kernel Security Check Failure). This is the only game that does this, and I have tried to troubleshoot it with no positive results. Please help.
    My computer model is 'HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2'.

BrendanPolo, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Blue Screen Of Death while gaming. IRQL and KERNEL SECURITY. Tried lots of solutions. My...

Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death Kernel Security Check Error

Hi Jolanda,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are getting
    Kernel Security Check Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error randomly.
    I appreciate your efforts, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to unplug all external devices except mouse and keyboard. Now restart the computer to check if this helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform SFC (System File Checker) Scan and check if it helps. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and replace them.

a. Click on Start button and type cmd in the
    search box.

b. Right-click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
    Enter.

Note: Do not close the Command Prompt Window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.

Method 3:

I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help to fix common Blue Screen Errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Of Death while gaming. IRQL and KERNEL SECURITY. Tried lots of solutions. My...

1. Blue Screen Of Death while gaming. IRQL and KERNEL SECURITY. Tried lots of solutions. My... - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death- Kernel Security Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death- Kernel Security Failure: Hello Team,I am getting BSOD every time when I play games. I debugged my mini dump file & here is the result. Please help to resolve this issue.MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 000000000000003f, An inpage...
  3. Blue Screen of Death- Kernel Security Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death- Kernel Security Failure: Hello Team,I am getting BSOD every time when I play games. I debugged my mini dump file & here is the result. Please help to resolve this issue.MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 000000000000003f, An inpage...
  4. Blue Screen of Death- Kernel Security Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  6. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  7. Blue Screen Of Death while gaming. ntoskrnl.exe w/IRQL or KERNEL SECURITY. Tried lots of...

Blue Screen Of Death while gaming. ntoskrnl.exe w/IRQL or KERNEL SECURITY. Tried lots of...: My computer with the next specifications: Intel Core i7-6800k LGA2011 Asus X99-A II Rev:1.xx Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz Titan X Pascal Power supply: Corsair AX860 The main problem is, from 0 day that I get this computer years ago, I get random blue screens while I'm...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game: Over the past years, my PC has been crashing while I am playing games. It never crashed, but now it has started again. I believe that it has to do with the cooling or heating of the PC. The crash only happens in the summer which suggests to me it has to do with the heat. It...
  9. Multiple Blue Screens of Death, IRQL not less or equal and Kernel Security Check Failures

Multiple Blue Screens of Death, IRQL not less or equal and Kernel Security Check Failures: Hello there, My PC has been misbehaving recently and ive been experiencing multiple blue screens of death and most of the time the error is KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE or IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.... I referred to google and came across this answer from the support section...
  10. Blue screen death Kernel security failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue screen death Kernel security failure: Blue screen death Kernel security failure. All recomended ativities have been performed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-death-kernel-security-failure/3c9ff015-1eb2-4f43-984f-ceb41455bc5b"