Windows 10: Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming - Typically unexpected storage exception and sometimes...

Discus and support Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming - Typically unexpected storage exception and sometimes... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've been running into the blue screen of death a lot more lately, specifically only when gaming. The program ran fine in older versions of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnonymousGamer1004, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming - Typically unexpected storage exception and sometimes...

Hello,

I've been running into the blue screen of death a lot more lately, specifically only when gaming. The program ran fine in older versions of window, but now, I've been experiencing "Unexpected storage exception" a lot and "Kernel data input error" just as much. I'm not really sure what procs these errors but I kind of just assumed that my CPU/memory had to much usage. So I've tried alternative methods found online like: disabling services in task manager that aren't Microsoft, disabling start up applications, adjusting my power modes to optimize performance like disabling fast start up, disabling certain window features like the tip feature, adjusting advanced performance settings adjusted the shadows, thumbnails, etc., upgrading all my drives, and etc. I've reset my whole laptop and reinstalled the game but to no relief, I still run into the blue screen.... I've tried running the program in windows 8 and it ends in the same result. I've used the /chdsk function or whatever it is and the /scannow function and found nothing wrong with my hard drive. One thing that does happen consistently-before the blue screen of death- is that I can hear the computer/fan getting louder as it crashes. Sometimes the audio will also loop and then crash BUT the laptop itself always gets louder as it crashes.

I am not very tech savvy but I have a Lenovo Yoga 720-12IKB. I believe these are the right specs, forgive me if I mislabel something....

RAM: 4 GB DDR SDRAM 2.13 GHz

SSD: 128 GB

Processor: Intel Core i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40 GHz 2.4GHz

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I was looking at maybe upgrading my SSD to 250 GB because I know my specs low. I cannot upgrade the RAM or GPU in my Lenovo yoga because it is mounted into the mother board so the only option I have left is to upgrade the SSD. Like I said, I've tried running the /scannow function and nothing wrong popped up with the hard drive so I'm not sure if upgrading my hard drive would prevent this blue screen of death. The game I'm trying to run is league of legends and I'm pretty sure that my laptop does meet the requirements because it ran perfectly well before with 1920x1200 resolution and good fps good fps in my standards with no lag in previous versions of windows/the client itself. The blue screen of death happened occasionally like maybe once a day but after this recent update to windows 1909 it usually happens twice a game.

As I said, I am not very tech savvy so please let me know what other information you might need to help me fix this issue.

Thank you to anyone who spent the time to read this!

:)

AnonymousGamer1004, Jan 28, 2020
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming - Typically unexpected storage exception and sometimes... [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Jeff Li Win User

Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming - Typically unexpected storage exception and sometimes...

Blue screen of death, unexpected store exception

Preface : I have windows 10 installed on both my SSD and HDD.
    My games are installed on my HDD.

When playing an intensive-ish game (Rainbow6, Destiny2), my Windows 10 PC would eventually crash with 'unexpected store exception'.
    Note that this would not happen with a less intensive game such as league of legends.

When rebooting with the SSD, It would always give a 0xc000000f error (file: winload.exe).
    I would need to boot into the windows on my HDD, restart my computer, only then could I boot into my SSD's windows.

What I've Tried

1. Checked the health of my drives with CrystalDiskInfo, they seem to both in good heath.

1. Updated windows.

1. Used

and

Stats :
    Win 10,
    AMD R9390,
    samson evo 850,
    i5 6600

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Jeff Li, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming - Typically unexpected storage exception and sometimes...

1. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming - Typically unexpected storage exception and sometimes... - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Got Blue Screen of Death "unexpected store error exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Blue Screen of Death "unexpected store error exception: hi ive been got this issue for a while now, sometimes it doesnt happen at all but when it occur its happen quite alot and its getting annoying. so its happen like 5 to 6 times a day and for a 3days then for a full week it was fine never happen but now it happen again any idea...
  3. Got Blue Screen of Death "unexpected store error exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got Blue Screen of Death "unexpected store error exception: hi ive been got this issue for a while now, sometimes it doesnt happen at all but when it occur its happen quite alot and its getting annoying. so its happen like 5 to 6 times a day and for a 3days then for a full week it was fine never happen but now it happen again any idea...
  4. Got Blue Screen of Death "unexpected store error exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen of death while playing a game

Blue screen of death while playing a game: On 02-18-2023 i was playing a game when unexpectedly my laptop experienced blue screen of death. I was not shocked, because i have experienced bsod last year and the cause was me undervolting cpu too much. I didn't expect to get bsod while playing a game because i have...
  6. Blue Screen of Death while launching a game

Blue Screen of Death while launching a game: Hello guys, i bought Lenovo Legion 5 pro on june 6, 2022. It was working fine in gaming until june 16. Before june 16, i can play Online games like Valorant, LoL, Roblox and then when june 16 comes, i launched valorant and then Blue screen suddenly appeared and the text from...
  7. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  9. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

10. Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game: Over the past years, my PC has been crashing while I am playing games. It never crashed, but now it has started again. I believe that it has to do with the cooling or heating of the PC. The crash only happens in the summer which suggests to me it has to do with the heat. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unexpected store exception apex legends

2. apex unexpected store exception 2020