Windows 10: Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

Discus and support Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Over the past years, my PC has been crashing while I am playing games. It never crashed, but now it has started again. I believe that it has to do with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rod_687, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Rod_687 Win User

Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

Over the past years, my PC has been crashing while I am playing games. It never crashed, but now it has started again. I believe that it has to do with the cooling or heating of the PC. The crash only happens in the summer which suggests to me it has to do with the heat. It never goes into a BSOD or crashes my games in other parts of the year. How am I able to find what this issue is? I tried looking around the internet and trying to fix this problem, but nothing has worked. Again I think it is a heating issue. My temperatures on my PC seem fine to me, but I could be wrong

:)

Rod_687, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jun 11, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

1. Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming.: So, I recently started experiencing blue screens out of nowhere caused by ntoskrnl.exe+1c3b20. I found a solution that said that I should install my chipset drivers which worked for some time but now I had another crash. I've also tried to run a memory diagnostic which didn't...
  3. Blue screens of death and crashing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screens of death and crashing games: Hi, I recently built a computer for gaming. And when trying to play games and even just browsing the web or other miscellaneous stuff, I get blue screens. And one of the more frequent ones is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I’ve looked it up and every webpage keeps saying that...
  4. Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming.: Hello, i recently build my first pc i know your probably thinking i dont have a clue lol everything i have should work together flawlessly. I7-9700k game boost enabled MSI Z390 MB Nvidia RTX 2070 super Corsair vengence 32gb 3200mhz ram xmp enabled 1300w coolermaster...
  5. Blue Screening while gaming!

Blue Screening while gaming!: Hi i've been having regular bluescreen errors these past 2 weeks. This mostly happens whenever I'm gaming and watching youtube on a second monitor, sometimes when Im doing nothing. I've linked the most recent minidump file and my specs in the link below. Thank you for any...
  6. Blue screens of death when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screens of death when gaming: Blue Screen of Death issues Hi all, As of yesterday I started having some issues with destiny and it hard crashing my PC which leads to the infamous blue screen of death. I received the screen twice yesterday and once today and the code I got with today’s screen was...
  7. Blue screen of death while playing certain games.

Blue screen of death while playing certain games.: Hello, I built my computer about a year ago and have had issues running certain games. Specifically Apex Legends, after only a handful of matches I would get a bluescreen with the error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". I thought it was just the game not...
  8. Blue Screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screens while gaming.: So i play allot of Rust and i get a few bluescreens sometimes. Sometimes its the same one sometimes its another one. The one that i the most get it IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver hal.dll or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver tcpip.sys This is the...
  9. Blue Screen of Death when gaming

Blue Screen of Death when gaming: Hello all. My younger brother likes to play ROBLOX on my PC. It runs pretty smoothly, however it abruptly crashes out of nowhere, with stopcodes like 'CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED', 'KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR' and 'UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION'. I have suspected it is my hard...
  10. blue screening while gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    blue screening while gaming: I get frequent blue screens while playing games, the unexpected store exception kind. I've done a bunch of stuff, my disk is fine, up to date, no antivirus. HELP....