Windows 10: Blue screen of death while playing certain games.

Discus and support Blue screen of death while playing certain games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I built my computer about a year ago and have had issues running certain games. Specifically Apex Legends, after only a handful of matches I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RedEagle3, Nov 14, 2019.

1. RedEagle3 Win User

Blue screen of death while playing certain games.

Hello,

I built my computer about a year ago and have had issues running certain games.
    Specifically Apex Legends, after only a handful of matches I would get a bluescreen with the error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT".
    I thought it was just the game not working correctly for whatever reason but I just bought the new Modern Warfare a few days ago and i'm now having the same bluescreens, so it must be something wrong with my PC.

I have 1 dump file saved from a crash that happened last night.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1me2h6WLRA96QK7QQzFMK10LY63oTA9Cn

Specs:
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6xNjD2

:)

RedEagle3, Nov 14, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue screen of death while playing certain games. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Nov 14, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User

iuppiter, Nov 14, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

These numbers look ok to you?

iuppiter, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue screen of death while playing certain games. - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue screen of death while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death while playing a game: On 02-18-2023 i was playing a game when unexpectedly my laptop experienced blue screen of death. I was not shocked, because i have experienced bsod last year and the cause was me undervolting cpu too much. I didn't expect to get bsod while playing a game because i have...
  3. Blue screen of death while playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death while playing a game: On 02-18-2023 i was playing a game when unexpectedly my laptop experienced blue screen of death. I was not shocked, because i have experienced bsod last year and the cause was me undervolting cpu too much. I didn't expect to get bsod while playing a game because i have...
  4. Blue screen of death while playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant: Hello,I've been experiencing BSOD while playing. I checked the event viewer to what caused the system shutdown at "time" on ‎"date" was unexpected and found out that before the event log the error source was TPM. It happened several times already to the point I stopped...
  6. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  7. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG: Hello everyone,Lately I've been having the same problem over and over again, nearly everytime I've been playing the game PUBG my System crashes with an BSOD doesnt really matter how long I play, it happend in the first few games and sometimes I can play for hours until it...
  10. Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game: Over the past years, my PC has been crashing while I am playing games. It never crashed, but now it has started again. I believe that it has to do with the cooling or heating of the PC. The crash only happens in the summer which suggests to me it has to do with the heat. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen while playing game