Windows 10: Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant

Discus and support Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I've been experiencing BSOD while playing. I checked the event viewer to what caused the system shutdown at "time" on ‎"date" was unexpected and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ELDG_09, Sep 23, 2022.

1. ELDG_09 Win User

Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant

Hello,I've been experiencing BSOD while playing. I checked the event viewer to what caused the system shutdown at "time" on ‎"date" was unexpected and found out that before the event log the error source was TPM. It happened several times already to the point I stopped playing the game just to prevent BSOD. Attached below are screenshots of the error before BSOD. Hope someone can help me. first happened on September 17, 2022.Thanks,BLDG

:)

ELDG_09, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Sep 23, 2022
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant [​IMG]

iuppiter, Sep 23, 2022
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while playing games: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiDeletePteRun+187e06MODULE_NAME: ntIMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.3447STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbIMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exeBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 187e06FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x1a_403_nt!MiDeletePteRunOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows 10FAILURE_ID_HASH:...
  3. Blue Screen of Death while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death while playing games: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiDeletePteRun+187e06MODULE_NAME: ntIMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.3447STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbIMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exeBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 187e06FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x1a_403_nt!MiDeletePteRunOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows 10FAILURE_ID_HASH:...
  4. Blue screen of death while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death while playing a game: On 02-18-2023 i was playing a game when unexpectedly my laptop experienced blue screen of death. I was not shocked, because i have experienced bsod last year and the cause was me undervolting cpu too much. I didn't expect to get bsod while playing a game because i have...
  5. Blue screen of death while playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death while playing a game: On 02-18-2023 i was playing a game when unexpectedly my laptop experienced blue screen of death. I was not shocked, because i have experienced bsod last year and the cause was me undervolting cpu too much. I didn't expect to get bsod while playing a game because i have...
  6. Blue screen of death while playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen crash while playing Death Stranding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crash while playing Death Stranding.: I have been trying to play Death Stranding and have received a bunch of issues while playing. I've managed to resolve a few, but I'm not sure what this one is pointing to. This one was an immediate bluescreen while I usually get just an application crash. Here's a link to the...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant: Hello,I've been experiencing BSOD while playing. I checked the event viewer to what caused the system shutdown at "time" on ‎"date" was unexpected and found out that before the event log the error source was TPM. It happened several times already to the point I stopped...
  9. Blue Screen Of Death "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" while playing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" while playing...: I already tried SFC Scan, Installing a fresh windows 10, DISM repair, playing without my motherboard chipset, playing without GPU driver, playing without both motherboard chipset and GPU driver, trying a different RAM, updating my bios, playing without windows 10 updates,...
  10. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG: Hello everyone,Lately I've been having the same problem over and over again, nearly everytime I've been playing the game PUBG my System crashes with an BSOD doesnt really matter how long I play, it happend in the first few games and sometimes I can play for hours until it...