Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,Lately I've been having the same problem over and over again, nearly everytime I've been playing the game PUBG my System crashes with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonathanSt., Apr 30, 2021.

1. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG

Hello everyone,Lately I've been having the same problem over and over again, nearly everytime I've been playing the game PUBG my System crashes with an BSOD doesnt really matter how long I play, it happend in the first few games and sometimes I can play for hours until it crashes.I'm really not sure anymore what the problem could be, nearly everytime I've been getting different error codes.Here are some of the ones I recently got and how often I got them :1x DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION1x KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL2x SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M2x&n

:)

JonathanSt., Apr 30, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Apr 30, 2021
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG [​IMG]

iuppiter, Apr 30, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG

1. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while playing games: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiDeletePteRun+187e06MODULE_NAME: ntIMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.3447STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbIMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exeBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 187e06FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x1a_403_nt!MiDeletePteRunOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows 10FAILURE_ID_HASH:...
  3. Blue Screen of Death while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death while playing games: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiDeletePteRun+187e06MODULE_NAME: ntIMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.3447STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbIMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exeBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 187e06FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x1a_403_nt!MiDeletePteRunOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows 10FAILURE_ID_HASH:...
  4. Blue screen of death while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death while playing a game: On 02-18-2023 i was playing a game when unexpectedly my laptop experienced blue screen of death. I was not shocked, because i have experienced bsod last year and the cause was me undervolting cpu too much. I didn't expect to get bsod while playing a game because i have...
  5. Blue screen of death while playing a game

Blue screen of death while playing a game: On 02-18-2023 i was playing a game when unexpectedly my laptop experienced blue screen of death. I was not shocked, because i have experienced bsod last year and the cause was me undervolting cpu too much. I didn't expect to get bsod while playing a game because i have...
  6. Blue screen of death while playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant: Hello,I've been experiencing BSOD while playing. I checked the event viewer to what caused the system shutdown at "time" on ‎"date" was unexpected and found out that before the event log the error source was TPM. It happened several times already to the point I stopped...
  9. Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant

Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant: Hello,I've been experiencing BSOD while playing. I checked the event viewer to what caused the system shutdown at "time" on ‎"date" was unexpected and found out that before the event log the error source was TPM. It happened several times already to the point I stopped...
  10. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent's Gameloop Emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent's Gameloop Emulator.: Hello Every one ! I'll say the problem in Super full and boring detail hoping for specific answers that are straight to the point, and I hope you have the patience to read it to the very end to fully understand the problem, so, thanks in advance. first of all I'm using a...