Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,Lately I've been having the same problem over and over again, nearly everytime I've been playing the game PUBG my System crashes with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonathanSt., Apr 30, 2021.

1. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG

Hello everyone,Lately I've been having the same problem over and over again, nearly everytime I've been playing the game PUBG my System crashes with an BSOD doesnt really matter how long I play, it happend in the first few games and sometimes I can play for hours until it crashes.I'm really not sure anymore what the problem could be, nearly everytime I've been getting different error codes.Here are some of the ones I recently got and how often I got them :1x DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION1x KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL2x SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M2x&n

:)

JonathanSt., Apr 30, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Apr 30, 2021
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG [​IMG]

iuppiter, Apr 30, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG

1. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG: Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870) Issue: My PC keeps on getting BSOD (Whea_Uncorrectable_Error) ONLY HAPPENS WHEN PLAYING PUBG Things Ive done: -Updated drivers -Sfc/Scannow -Chkdsk -Cleared dump files -MEMORY TEST - ALL GOOD -CPU STRESS TET - ALL...
  3. Blue Screen While Playing Games

Blue Screen While Playing Games: Hi, my computer blue screened when i played a game r6s and valorant mostly and i'm curious since it never happened to me before. Before it bsod it usually display a colour of orange on my display....
  4. Blue Screen while playing games

Blue Screen while playing games: Its not instant, it doesn't even occurs everyday. I usually play Valorant with my friends, there is very less possibility of getting a Blue screen. But it happens every time when I play Division. It crashes after 10-15 minutes of playing. The blue screen did not display any...
  5. Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game: Over the past years, my PC has been crashing while I am playing games. It never crashed, but now it has started again. I believe that it has to do with the cooling or heating of the PC. The crash only happens in the summer which suggests to me it has to do with the heat. It...
  6. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent's Gameloop Emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent's Gameloop Emulator.: Hello Every one ! I'll say the problem in Super full and boring detail hoping for specific answers that are straight to the point, and I hope you have the patience to read it to the very end to fully understand the problem, so, thanks in advance. first of all I'm using a...
  7. blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screen of death: my pc crashed an now when i turn it on i get the recovery screen any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/whezzy300 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqjrx3/blue_screen_of_death/
  8. Blue screen of death while playing certain games.

Blue screen of death while playing certain games.: Hello, I built my computer about a year ago and have had issues running certain games. Specifically Apex Legends, after only a handful of matches I would get a bluescreen with the error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". I thought it was just the game not...
  9. Blue Screen Of Death when playing game

Blue Screen Of Death when playing game: Hello, I was playing a game (Heroes & Generals), and the game consistently crashes and shows a Blue Screen of Death (Kernel Security Check Failure). This is the only game that does this, and I have tried to troubleshoot it with no positive results. Please help. My computer...
  10. Battleye service error while trying to play pubg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battleye service error while trying to play pubg: hello guys! so i bought pubg yesterday and i tried to launch it but im getting this error: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Windows Test-Signing Mode not supported.i want to clarify that im not in test mode, i tried to disable it although its already off, i tried to...