Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death while trying to export MIDI

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death while trying to export MIDI in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was creating a Black MIDI and then after that, my computer just crashed. While exporting the .mid file, the computer froze then crashed. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kody Ling, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Kody Ling Win User

Blue Screen of Death while trying to export MIDI

I was creating a Black MIDI and then after that, my computer just crashed.

While exporting the .mid file, the computer froze then crashed.

Is there any way to export my Black MIDI without BSOD?

System information:

Windows 10 x64 Chinese 1703

Intel i5 8th Gen

Regards

Kody Ling

:)

Kody Ling, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 5, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen of Death while trying to export MIDI [​IMG]

iuppiter, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Blue Screen of Death while trying to export MIDI

Blue Screen of Death

Hi Kevin,

I am sorry to know that you are getting Blue screen errors.

Along with the suggestion provided by ZigZag, try the steps below.

If you see the blue screen only after sign-in
    and you can see a mouse cursor:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.
    • If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.
    • If this resolves the blue screen, use corruption resolution steps (dism, then sfc), and run the all apps PowerShell command.
    powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821?wa=wsignin1.0

To uninstall a driver refer the steps below.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click On
      Device Manager.

• Then find the driver that you are trying to uninstall and right-click on it to
      Uninstall.

• Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death while trying to export MIDI

1. Blue Screen of Death while trying to export MIDI - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue screen of death while playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death while playing a game: On 02-18-2023 i was playing a game when unexpectedly my laptop experienced blue screen of death. I was not shocked, because i have experienced bsod last year and the cause was me undervolting cpu too much. I didn't expect to get bsod while playing a game because i have...
  3. Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death while playing GamesValorant: Hello,I've been experiencing BSOD while playing. I checked the event viewer to what caused the system shutdown at "time" on ‎"date" was unexpected and found out that before the event log the error source was TPM. It happened several times already to the point I stopped...
  4. Blue Screen of Death while launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while launching a game: Hello guys, i bought Lenovo Legion 5 pro on june 6, 2022. It was working fine in gaming until june 16. Before june 16, i can play Online games like Valorant, LoL, Roblox and then when june 16 comes, i launched valorant and then Blue screen suddenly appeared and the text from...
  5. Blue Screen of Death while launching a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death while launching a game: Hello guys, i bought Lenovo Legion 5 pro on june 6, 2022. It was working fine in gaming until june 16. Before june 16, i can play Online games like Valorant, LoL, Roblox and then when june 16 comes, i launched valorant and then Blue screen suddenly appeared and the text from...
  6. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  7. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game: Over the past years, my PC has been crashing while I am playing games. It never crashed, but now it has started again. I believe that it has to do with the cooling or heating of the PC. The crash only happens in the summer which suggests to me it has to do with the heat. It...
  10. Blue Screen of Death: tried everything!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death: tried everything!: Hello A few months ago, I bought a refurbished PC through Amazon marketplace. Windows 10 OS, 64-bit. Very happy with it in any other way: but I've been getting blue screens of death since almost day one. Very regularly. Someimtes twice a day or it may take days sometimes....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. midi bluescreen