Windows 10: blue screen of death windows 10 pro (different error messages)

Discus and support blue screen of death windows 10 pro (different error messages) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc shows this error multiple times a day (3-5x a day sometimes). heres the log: DESKTOP-FC44CRR-(2021-07-18_20-58-33).zip - Google Drive 182713 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by patchacid, Jul 18, 2021.

1. patchacid Win User

blue screen of death windows 10 pro (different error messages)

my pc shows this error multiple times a day (3-5x a day sometimes). heres the log: DESKTOP-FC44CRR-(2021-07-18_20-58-33).zip - Google Drive

:)

patchacid, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 18, 2021
  4. blue screen of death windows 10 pro (different error messages)

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

blue screen of death windows 10 pro (different error messages)

1. blue screen of death windows 10 pro (different error messages) - Similar Threads - blue screen death

2. Blue Screen of Death Daily with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Daily with different error codes: Hello, For the last week or so my PC has been getting a blue screen of death just about every day, with different error codes each time. I have received Kernel security check failures, memory management errors, and various others. It seems like it usually happens shortly...
  3. Blue Screen with different messages

Blue Screen with different messages: Hello I have been getting BSODs for a while now. They occur maybe once a week, the only thing that I can think of that might have caused this is my laptop battery needs to be replaced. But I always thought that plugging it in to its power adapter would have solved this. I...
  4. Getting Blue Screen of deaths with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting Blue Screen of deaths with different error codes.: I recently purchased a new laptop and windows came preinstalled with it. Since the day I have purchased it I am getting random blue screen of death. The peculiar thing is that the error codes are not same and I am getting varying error codes every time. Sometimes its...
  5. Different error messages in the blue screen

Different error messages in the blue screen: I'm having a problem with a new build pc. I get different messages on the bsod few times an hour. I tried everything from chckdsk, resetting windows, new windows install, rebuild the pc but it keeps happening. This is the mini dump...
  6. Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes

Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes: Hi, In the Last 2 weeks, I've been getting blue screens every time i start my laptop. But my laptop quickly restarts after the blue screen and in some occasions, after entering my password to my laptop, It freezes, forcing me to manually pressing the power button and...
  7. [Blue Screen of Deaths] Occur frequently with different errors

[Blue Screen of Deaths] Occur frequently with different errors: Hello, I am experiencing several different blue screens crashes right now, every time it is something different. Most recently was "Kernel security check failure". As I uploaded the minidump file onto the following link: Dumpfile Things I have tried to do: 1. a clean...
  8. Blue Screen of Death Windows 10 Pro

Blue Screen of Death Windows 10 Pro: Hi, This problem has been plaguing me for a horrible amount of time, and I honestly don't know how many times my computer has crashed because of this. I had no issues, until I tried to transfer all of my hard drive data from one hard drive to the next, but windows didn't...
  9. I keep getting a blue screen of death with different error messages

I keep getting a blue screen of death with different error messages: This has been happening for a few months now. Every 30 minutes I'll get a blue screen with an error that'll be different from the last one. There was unexpected store crash, system service exception, and one more that I can't remember the name of. I've tried resetting my...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!

Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!: Most of the times when I'm loading a particular project in Unity 3D 2017.3, I get a BSOD. Sometimes I'm able to load the project but I eventually get the BSOD after sometimes. I checked and updated, all the drivers in my system. I even ran Dell Diagnostic check from the Boot...