Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death windows 11

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since one month I have a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure" occurring many times a day. The corresponding DUMP file is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielBESSIS, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Blue Screen of Death windows 11

Since one month I have a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure" occurring many times a day. The corresponding DUMP file is the following:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091722-12500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is:Windows 10 Kernel Version 22000 MP 12 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalEdition build lab: 2

:)

DanielBESSIS, Sep 18, 2022
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Sep 18, 2022
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Blue Screen of Death windows 11

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

Redirecting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death windows 11

1. Blue Screen of Death windows 11 - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue screen of death Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death Windows 11.: Hi all,Today i installed Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.4885, after the setup was almost finished driver got loaded my laptop got a blue screen of death. When i look up in the logs i don't know what it means and i can't find any info online either. I also did a reinstall the...
  3. Blue screen of death Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death Windows 11.: Hi all,Today i installed Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.4885, after the setup was almost finished driver got loaded my laptop got a blue screen of death. When i look up in the logs i don't know what it means and i can't find any info online either. I also did a reinstall the...
  4. Blue screen of Death irql_not_less_or_equal windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of Death irql_not_less_or_equal windows 11: Hello, right before the blue screen of death i installed an application that is a virus and malware its a key generator but i didn't know it was a virus, how can i solve this problem i downloaded windows 11 media creation on a flash drive and booted from it i tried some cmd...
  5. Blue screen of Death irql_not_less_or_equal windows 11

Blue screen of Death irql_not_less_or_equal windows 11: Hello, right before the blue screen of death i installed an application that is a virus and malware its a key generator but i didn't know it was a virus, how can i solve this problem i downloaded windows 11 media creation on a flash drive and booted from it i tried some cmd...
  6. Blue Screen of Death windows 11

Blue Screen of Death windows 11: Since one month I have a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure" occurring many times a day. The corresponding DUMP file is the following:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading...
  7. Windows 11 Blue Screen of Death at it's best

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blue Screen of Death at it's best: Hello there! It's been a long time since I've been here...hope you guys are doing fine!!!So I'm here to ask help on behalf of my friend who has been having this issue.He says that he got a BIOS update and then when it was supposed to restart, it was thus when the blue error...
  8. Windows 11 Blue Screen of Death at it's best

Windows 11 Blue Screen of Death at it's best: Hello there! It's been a long time since I've been here...hope you guys are doing fine!!!So I'm here to ask help on behalf of my friend who has been having this issue.He says that he got a BIOS update and then when it was supposed to restart, it was thus when the blue error...
  9. Blue screen of Death on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of Death on Windows 11: Hi,I have a Microsoft Surface 7+ laptop. Since i upgraded to windows 11 I get blue screen of death on a weekly basis. I keep thinking that this will be fixed in an update. Especially to the fact that the hardware is also Microsoft. I have tried all the advice online and it...
  10. Blue screen of Death on Windows 11

Blue screen of Death on Windows 11: Hi,I have a Microsoft Surface 7+ laptop. Since i upgraded to windows 11 I get blue screen of death on a weekly basis. I keep thinking that this will be fixed in an update. Especially to the fact that the hardware is also Microsoft. I have tried all the advice online and it...