Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My brand new computer keeps crashing, was looking to get an answer to why? Thanks! I've compressed the DMP file, it will be in the link below.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Politodj, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Politodj Win User

Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

My brand new computer keeps crashing, was looking to get an answer to why?

Thanks!

I've compressed the DMP file, it will be in the link below.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjXoDqTW3RxUghbKSAr7oaHxGqem

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000048, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80461a05a92. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: e655208d-3ee1-4650-94aa-c674024f67e3.

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: a
    Parameter 1: 48
    Parameter 2: 2
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: fffff80461a05a92
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: AV_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE!unknown_function

Anyways, as far as I know - all of my drivers are updated. I'm just looking for a fix as of now.

***Original Title: Why does my new computer keep crashing? It randomly does it.***

:)

Politodj, Aug 14, 2020
  2. akshay tripathi, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.

Hi Hitman,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of your Alienware laptop?
    2. What is the complete error message/code that you get when there is a Blue Screen Of Death?

The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at an invalid address while at a raised interrupt request level (IRQL). This is typically either a bad pointer or a page ability problem.

I suggest you to upload the mini dump files to know the root cause of the issue and troubleshoot accordingly.

Copy the Mini Dump files from C:\Windows\Mini Dump to your
    Desktop, zip up the files, and upload to the Cloud. Post the link for the same, so that we can examine.

Meanwhile, you may want to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot blue
    screen errors
    and check if it works for you.

For reference, you may also refer Bug Check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    and How to fix Error 0xA: IRQL_not_less_or_equal and check if this helps.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

1. Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: ffffd98ab4b0ecc0Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8035bc004f2OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 2057Extra information about the...
  3. Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: ffffd98ab4b0ecc0Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8035bc004f2OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 2057Extra information about the...
  4. Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen of Death - irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe

Blue Screen of Death - irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe: Hello,I keep receiving a irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe BSOD on my Windows 10 desktop. I've updated my GPU, Intel, and other drivers on the system, but the issue persists. I've also performed Windows Update, ran error checkers, etc. Here is a zip of my...
  6. Blue Screen of Death - irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death - irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe: Hello,I keep receiving a irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe BSOD on my Windows 10 desktop. I've updated my GPU, Intel, and other drivers on the system, but the issue persists. I've also performed Windows Update, ran error checkers, etc. Here is a zip of my...
  7. Blue Screen of Death - irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue screen error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue screen error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi I would be vert grateful if somebody could help me with this. I have been having the blue screen error your pc ran into a problem and needs restart windows : Irql_not_less_or_equal for few days. I read in other posts that a minidump file can help in diagnosing the...
  9. Blue Screen of Death: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, and...

Blue Screen of Death: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, and...: Hello, I've just recently started getting BSODs in the last few days. Bluescreenviewer says that the issue is caused by ntoskrnl.exe but I don't really know where to go from there. I'd greatly appreciate if anyone could help me pinpoint what's going on. I will include the...
  10. Blue Screen Error - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen Error - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Good day, I have been experiencing frequent blue screen errors since my last OS and driver updates starting 18 February on my computer - A HP Pavilion 15-cc563st. It is the driver_IRQL_less_or_equal error I keep getting. It prevents me from getting through my work easily. Is...