Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes.

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, Maybe someone can help me with this... Yesterday whilst playing xplane11 my computer crashed and the blue screen appeared on the screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CristianoCavazza, May 11, 2019.

1. Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes.

Hi All,

Maybe someone can help me with this...

Yesterday whilst playing xplane11 my computer crashed and the blue screen appeared on the screen. The computer restarted and the blue screen came up again. Every time i try to start the computer the blue screen appears i tried booting from the windows 10 DVD and the blue screen appears again. It will always restart and show me the blue screen.

Please help. I can seem to be able to do anything without the blue screen appearing every time. I even tried from a USB via the media creation tool and it won't boot, it will still show me the blue screen. Also when a blue screen shows up it has a different error code every time.

Thanks all for assisting me with this.

:)

CristianoCavazza, May 11, 2019

2. Blue Screen of Death (Multiple Error Codes)

Hi Mac,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

NMI Hardware failure occurs due to multiple hardware malfunctions. To determine which hardware caused this error is difficult.

Critical process died error leads you to blue screen error. However, I would suggest you try the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I would also suggest you to go to the Device Manager and install the latest drivers for each of the corrupted drivers. However, this can be a lengthy process.

Follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

2. Expand each driver, right-click on it and select Update Driver Software.

Reply back if these doesn't fix your issue, we might have to check your systems dump files.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 11, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, May 11, 2019
  4. J-Man Win User

Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes.

Blue screen of death?

If anyone happens to know the error called "DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS" please let me know. It says that on the blue screen of death I call it.

J-Man, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes.

1. Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes: As mentioned, I'm recicing multiple blue screens on almost a daily basis. I've used Glary Utilities to update my drivers where applicable but the blue screen issue remains. The blue screen occurs randomly, when I'm playings or when I've got no applications open. My dump files...
  3. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes: As mentioned, I'm recicing multiple blue screens on almost a daily basis. I've used Glary Utilities to update my drivers where applicable but the blue screen issue remains. The blue screen occurs randomly, when I'm playings or when I've got no applications open. My dump files...
  4. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen of Death BSOD, multiple error messages

Blue Screen of Death BSOD, multiple error messages: My Windows 10 PC crashes BSOD ~2 times a day at arbitrary times, between 1 minute and 3 hours after startup. Each time I get a different error message. The last 3 that I remember were: - KMODE_EXCECPTION_NOT_HANDLED - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  6. blue screen of death multiple error codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen of death multiple error codes: hi all, i purchased this computer that was upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 pro LEGALLY. I get the blue screen of death with error code E:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LOGFILES\SRT\srttrail.txt. I also get error 0xc0000001 and error 0xc000000f. ive been getting these errors...
  7. Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes

Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes: Hi, In the Last 2 weeks, I've been getting blue screens every time i start my laptop. But my laptop quickly restarts after the blue screen and in some occasions, after entering my password to my laptop, It freezes, forcing me to manually pressing the power button and...
  8. Blue Screen of Death error code

Blue Screen of Death error code: My computer is in a loop of the blue screen of death. The error code im given is kmode_exeption_not_handled After a few times of the pc looping itself, it beings me to recovery. Jow do i fix this issue?...
  9. Multiple blue screen of death

Multiple blue screen of death: Hi, After 4 or 5 BSOD i reinstalled Windows 10. Unfortunatelly this didn't solved the problem, although i'm using the latest drivers and removed unnecessary hardware from the PC. Currently i'm experiencing the following crashes: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!

Blue Screen of Death with different error codes!: Most of the times when I'm loading a particular project in Unity 3D 2017.3, I get a BSOD. Sometimes I'm able to load the project but I eventually get the BSOD after sometimes. I checked and updated, all the drivers in my system. I even ran Dell Diagnostic check from the Boot...