Windows 10: Blue Screen Of Death woes and Automatic Repair diesn't work

Discus and support Blue Screen Of Death woes and Automatic Repair diesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I've run into a problem today with constant "Your PC run into a problem and needs to restart" BSODs on my Windows 10 desktop PC and I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mambojojo, Jun 15, 2020.

1. mambojojo Win User

Blue Screen Of Death woes and Automatic Repair diesn't work

Hi everyone!

I've run into a problem today with constant "Your PC run into a problem and needs to restart" BSODs on my Windows 10 desktop PC and I am currently unable to get to windoes at all. On restart I will either get the run into problem message again or the pc will try to run the automatic repair only to fail while listing a problem in F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt or just plain state that my pc did not start correctly

Further more I can't really do anything in the advsnced options either.

1.Reset this PC says that it was unable to rest the pc and prompts a restart

2.Startup Repair just resumes the BSOD loop

3.Trying to go into safe mode from startup settings causes BSOD

4.Uninstall updates fails both for quality update and feature update

5.I can't use system restorebecause I have no restore point.

As for the BSOD it has given me various error messages like iqrl not less than equal, kernel security check failure and problem in non page area

So as you can guess I am completly stuck right now. Any ideas on what I could do to fix this?

:)

mambojojo, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jun 15, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Of Death woes and Automatic Repair diesn't work

Blue Screen of Death

Hi Kevin,

I am sorry to know that you are getting Blue screen errors.

Along with the suggestion provided by ZigZag, try the steps below.

If you see the blue screen only after sign-in
    and you can see a mouse cursor:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.
    • If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.
    • If this resolves the blue screen, use corruption resolution steps (dism, then sfc), and run the all apps PowerShell command.
    powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821?wa=wsignin1.0

To uninstall a driver refer the steps below.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click On
      Device Manager.

• Then find the driver that you are trying to uninstall and right-click on it to
      Uninstall.

• Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Of Death woes and Automatic Repair diesn't work

1. Blue Screen Of Death woes and Automatic Repair diesn't work - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop: A few days ago, my laptop randomly restarted getting the blue screen error video scheduler internal error. I booted the Laptop in safe mode to see if I meaby somehow got a virus even though I haven't installed any new software or been to any sites recently. I don't, but I...
  3. Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop: A few days ago, my laptop randomly restarted getting the blue screen error video scheduler internal error. I booted the Laptop in safe mode to see if I meaby somehow got a virus even though I haven't installed any new software or been to any sites recently. I don't, but I...
  4. Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen: Automatic Repair: Hi so I’ve been having an issue and have been stuck on the Automatic Repair screen. I’ve been watching some videos on how to fix it but always get stuck. The 1 thing that I always get stuck on and it’s that I don’t remember the account password I used for the pc I’m currently...
  6. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen: Automatic Repair: Hi so I’ve been having an issue and have been stuck on the Automatic Repair screen. I’ve been watching some videos on how to fix it but always get stuck. The 1 thing that I always get stuck on and it’s that I don’t remember the account password I used for the pc I’m currently...
  7. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Blue screen in automatic repair

Blue screen in automatic repair: I installed an update for Windows 10, and started my laptop. It bluescreened, and since has been in a loop of turning on, loading screen, blue screen, blue screen completeing, turing on, loading screen, blue screen, turn off, on again, ad nauseam. I have forced it to enter...
  9. Automatic repair blue screen

Automatic repair blue screen: [IMG]hi, this screen keeps coming up everytime I turn on my PC and I've tried everything to try and get past it but nothing is working! I've even tried restoring my PC back to factory setting and it said it was unable to change anything. Can someone please help I'm getting...
  10. Blue Screen, Automatic Repair

Blue Screen, Automatic Repair: I restarted my Laptop after resetting it then it went to a blue screen “error 0x000021a” and then restarting over and over again. When restarting it displays the Dell logo and underneath is “Preparing Automatic Repair,” “Diagnosing Your PC,” “Repairing disk errors...” and...